𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

Chan stood up, taking some wet towels from the closet in the room and started cleaning himself off. Then got another one to clean Felix up gently. "I have another side to me when I'm fucking, and now you know it." He smiled.

Felix nodded, he cleaned his forehead which was sweaty first then the rest of himself. "You almost ripped my outfit, you kind of did at the bottom but I'll change." The light haired boy huffed.

"Sorry about that, I know I was too big." Bangchan snickered.

Felix rolled his eyes. "So full of yourself," He mumbled. "Is there any way you can bring me home? I can't even walk."

"Ah right, let's go then." Bangchan picked Felix up before disappearing into some type of void for the quickest second and then at Felix's room where he re-appeared. "Ooh, fun your moms home!" He said, letting Felix down onto his bed.

"No no! I need to shower and change quickly!" Felix started grabbing things out of his drawer and pulled out a pajama set before rushing into the bathroom, he poked his head out of his bathroom door. "Stay there!" He said before going back in.

The blonde came back out, five minutes later in his pajamas and hugged Bangchan. "I should have been nicer to you, I didn't know your dick was that big." Felix 'apologized' with a grin on his face.

"I know you should have been nicer, I guess you were pretty good fuck too." Bangchan grinned back. "I didn't expect you to be the type to hug people though."

"Really? I hug everybody." Felix laughed and sat down beside Bangchan.

"Yes, I didn't actually mean it when I said I stalked you. It was just to get a ride out of you." Bangchan shrugged.

"You made me confess so much- You're a bitch!" Felix smacked Bangchans arm and laughed. "I wouldn't have confessed all those embarrassing things..."

"It's okay, now I know that you've been crushing over my veiny arms and hands." Chan laughed then rolled up his sleeves. "I really don't get why people like my hands so much." He looked at them.

"Humans have this thing where we search up hand pictures and crush over it. Have you ever seen a video of a guy with his hand on his significant other's thigh or something? It's just something else we find oddly attractive." Felix explained.

"Ah okay, so like this?" Bangchan said, placing his hand on Felix's inner thigh.

"M-mhm." Felix looked down at Bangchan's arm.

"Why're you stuttering? Did I do something wrong?" Bangchan asked, fighting the urge to not grin as he knew he had an effect on Felix.

"No you did nothing wrong," Felix cleared his throat.

"You like my hand here?" Chan rubbed Felix's inner thigh area before stopping and just leaving his hand there.

"Kiss me please." Felix said softly in the silence of his bedroom.

Bangchan didn't even hesitate to lean in and kiss Felix's lips, rubbing circles on Felix's thigh.

Felix sucked on Bangchan's lips, making him sigh into the older's mouth. The light haired male put a hand behind Bangchan's neck, deepening the kiss so that there would be no gap in between them.

Chan licked Felix's lips, and put his free hand around Felix's cheek.

Felix bit Bangchan's bottom lip before separating from the kiss. "You're a great kisser." The blonde huffed, the area around his pink lips were red from all the sucking and biting.

"Thanks, it's nice to see that you're all messed up because of me." Bangchan took a look at Felix and relaxed himself while he was sitting.

"Tsk," Felix sat on Bangchan's lap. "Sorry, I like sitting here, it's warm and even though you're a demon for some reason I feel safe." He said.