⚠️ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯 ⚠️

_

Jisung placed his money down onto a bar counter and smiled at the bartender who handed him his drink. "I don't even care if I get wasted again, there's nothing too bad that could happen or anything though." He spoke to himself.

"Maybe liver cancer? Kidding, I know how you feel." The brunette joked as he wiped off a glass with a grey towel then placed it on the shelf and grabbed another. "I sense you're stressed? What's up?" He asked.

"I think I'm starting to get tired of being single. I'm almost starting to get desperate... Or so It feels like it." Jisung laughed at how pathetic he sounded to himself at the moment and then took a sip of his drink.

The bartender nodded. "I see how you feel, I've been single for three years now but i've come to realize that all that time just helped me value myself as a person more. My standards are skyrocketed." He chuckled.

"Same. But I also feel like I get judged a lot too because of... this." Jisung pointed to his outfit and then took another sip of his drink, but a larger one this time.

"Oh, are you queer?" The brunette asked.

Jisung nodded. "What's your name?" he asked, looking up at the bartender to get a good look at him.

"Oh, I'm Lee Minho, or Lee Know." The bartender pointed to his nametag.

"Ah okay, thanks for talking to me." Jisung looked at Minho with a small smile visible.

"No problem, talking to strangers about these things keeps me going with this boring underpaying job." Minho smiled, he finished drying the glass he was holding and placed it down on the counter unlike the others. "Want another free drink on me?"

"You would do that for me? Thanks." Jisung finished his drink and then handed the same cup back to the bartender.

"Of course, you seem to be having a hard time." Minho grabbed the glass and poured some beer inside it, then turned around and added something around the rim of the glass. "Like a margarita!" He chuckled, sliding the glass towards Jisung.

Jisung took the drink and laughed before chugging it down. "I probably shouldn't do that, but it'll take a bit to kick in anyway." He shrugged.

"Yeah, it will.." Minho half grinned. "Do you want to use the bathroom? I can bring you there since you don't seem so sober to walk around alone. You drank a lot and alcohol has that effect on us you know." He offered, already going behind the counter.

Jisung nodded, starting to feel hot. "Yes please..." He hiccuped a bit, standing up.

Minho wrapped an arm around Jisung's waist then led him out the back of the bar, he took his keys out of his pocket and clicked the button two times, the black lamborghini in the parking lot lit up and Minho opened the back seat, helping Jisung in before getting into the car and sitting in the driver's seat. "Put your seatbelt on~" He grinned, then started the car.

Jisung put his seatbelt on as he started fanning himself. "Why is it so hot in here...?" He asked, unbuttoning a couple of the buttons from his shirt.

"Calm down there Jisung, we haven't even reached my place yet." Minho looked at him through the rearview mirror. "Don't unbutton your shirt before I pull this car over and finish that for you."

Jisung stopped unbuttoning his shirt and loosened his belt, still fanning himself with his hand. "It is hot in here though..." He mumbled.

"Calm down we're here." Minho rolled his eyes then parked in the parking space opposite of his large house. He was about to walk into his home when he remembered about Jisung. "Oh yeah, him." He laughed then opened the back seat door and carried Jisung out. Once Minho got inside his house, he walked into his bedroom and placed Jisung on his bed. He opened his mini fridge and poured himself a tall glass of red wine before sitting beside Jisung and waiting for him to wake up.