𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵

"Now, the real question is, when am I going home?" Jisung asked, rolling around in front of Minho.

"I'll think about it, although if you keep pestering me, you can just stay whether you like it or not." The brunette sighed, then stood up to fix himself into a new outfit.

"Okay, rich boy." Jisung mumbled, sitting straight in his chair as he scrolled through his phone.

"Thank you?" Minho replied, after he finished changing he snatched the phone out of Jisung's hand. "I don't trust you. I'm keeping this until I get a gut feeling about you. My gut feeling is never wrong." He said, placing the phone into his pocket.

"Hey-! My nudes are in there." Jisung frowned.

"With whom do you share those with?" Minho asked, taking the phone back out then putting it towards Jisungs face, when it unlocked he clicked on the camera app and started shuffling through things.

"To nobody to be honest, I just like to take them when I'm bored." Jisung shrugged.

"Oh," Minho was typing something when he clicked one last button and put the phone away in his pocket again. "I added my phone number into your cell phone, I also sent the nudes to myself." He said.

"Wow, if you wanted them so badly you could have just asked." Jisung snickered.

"Adorable." Minho said then leaned closer to Jisung. "But I never ask." He tapped Jisung's nose before standing normally again, with his hands in his two front pockets. "I just do and receive."

"I noticed when you did that yesterday." Jisung looked at Minho. "I'm bored, also those people we bumped into yesterday were cool looking." He randomly spat out his thoughts.

"Yes you could say, although I don't really pay any attention to things unless it benefits me in some way. Also you have quite the attitude." Minho replied.

"Attitude? I know, it's the way I act when you really get to know me." Jisung smiled.

"This reminds me of what my friend told me about his boyfriend." Minho said. Is this a trend now? Where humans tend to be 100 times more annoying? He thought impulsively.

"Am I your boyfriend now?" Jisung asked, with an innocent look on his face when he got close to Lee Know's face.

"Hm, you must trust people very easily." Minho chuckled. "Word of advice, don't keep doing that, there's some dick heads out there, I'm one of them."

Jisung backed up and sat back down. "Mm, I've had some experiences with people worse than you. But to be honest, you aren't that bad."

"I'm not? That's unsettling..." Minho jokes. "You haven't even seen the bad part of me yet and you already think I'm half bad. You're in for quite a ride."

"From this whole, incubus thing you've told me. You get hungry, quite a lot." Jisung laughed.

"True, it varies depending on the incubus. Aren't there foodies for humans? Well theres demons like that, but of course instead it's sex for us." Minho explained. "Some just get hungrier than others."

"Ah I see, living with you here I literally cannot wear something like shorts anymore though." Jisung giggled.

"You're right, mini shorts or skirts would be a better fit." The brunette said, sitting beside Jisung on the large bed.

"Is this why you're having me wear this?" Jisung put his hand over his skirt to show what he was talking about.

Minho nodded, "Precisely."