𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰

"Babe, do you want to do something?" Bangchan asked, looking outside. "It's raining and thundering outside, so I suggest not going out at the moment."

"Okay, we can... play games! I watched your lives on a daily basis and you seem like a good challenge, unless you use aimbot..." Felix said, keeping himself from laughing.

"I do not use aimbot, I can assure you that. What do you want to play though?" Chan asked.

"Let's play Val! I can beat you on that." The blonde said, grabbing his remote controls.

"We'll see babe. Although I actually think you will since I rarely play this." Bangchan grabbed a controller from Felix's hand.

Felix picked his character and set up the game on two monitors, connecting Bangchan's controller to one and his to the other. "You can use my second account, I added this one so we can be teammates, let's see who gets most kills."

Bangchan nodded and looked back at the screen where the game was. After a bit, they were finished playing and ready to compare results. "Here's mine, I don't really know where to check though..." Chan looked all over his screen and the settings, trying to find the results of the killing spree he had been on.

"Here lemme see this for a second." Felix brought them both to the results screen showing all their achievements from the former match. "There you go," He handed the controller back to Chan so he could click on the sections.

"Wow, you're good." Bangchan looked at the younger's screen then back at his.

"I play this way more than I should." Felix laughed, he put the controllers back onto his desk and looked back over at his boyfriend. "What you wanna do now Channie?"

"I don't know... I love it when you call me Channie though, and I love you." Bangchan picked Felix up and placed him onto his lap.

"I love you too." Felix kissed Chan's cheek, he grabbed the laptop he was using earlier and put it in front of them. "Wanna go on the website where we first met?" He suggested.

"Yeah, that would be nice." Bangchan looked over his boyfriend's shoulder and waited for the younger to pull up the website.

Felix typed in the URL and picked his interests before clicking enter where the first person popped up. "Hello!!" He waved.

"Anddd, we got flashed... Again." Bangchan laughed.

"It's always the ones who have a dick the size of my thumb too." Felix held up his thumb for referance.

Bangchan laughed at Felix's reference. "Yeah, wanna try going on the simp section." He suggested.

"Yes! That's going to be so funny." Felix clicked the search bar and entered the tab. The screen loaded up and a black screen appeared. "...this is reminding me of someone." He peered up at Chan.

"Me..?" Chan snickered a bit.

"Yes you, the things you said were so horny." The younger snickered then he realized they were still connected but it had moved onto someone else.

"I still am, I mean... Who wouldn't be after seeing you?" Bangchan grinned.

"We're still on camera..." Felix whispered through his awkward smile at the screen.

"Oh hey, you're a simp?" Bangchan looks at the person on the screen smiling.

"Yeah, but for Hyunjin." Jeongin appeared from the black screen laughing.

Felix clicked the skip button almost instantly. "He heard our conversation?!" The younger's ears turned red but he loosened up a bit when the next person popped up.

"Don't worry, and Hi!" Bangchan waved at the screen a bit before the black screen revealed a naked woman.

"Oh lord... well, you have a nice form?" Felix complimented subtly.

Bangchan slowly reached over to the skip button before clicking it. "Dear lord, I am so sorry even though I have nothing to do with it." The older one shook his head.

"You're a demon, he doesn't accept your apology." Felix burst into laughter.

"Oh you're right... I'm hungry, are you?" Chan asked.

"I had a snack earlier, not really," Felix answered. "Wait you're hungry? Oooohhhh..." He said, then looked over at the screen. "It's on automatic reload, people probably assume we're crazy at this point."

"That's because we are baby." Bangchan laughed and then hugged Felix.

"Can you exit from the tab for me and close the laptop since you literally are blocking my hands from moving? This is the simp section and I don't want people watching us like this is a live BL show." Felix snickered.

"We should become pornhurb live-streamers then." Bangchan closed out of the tab and laughed.

"I'm a watcher not a creator." Felix laughed as well. "I don't know how people have sex in front of a camera knowing a bunch of other people will watch it...not my type of thing..."

"I was joking, but that website is nice. Not really anymore though." Bangchan laid himself down and brought Felix with him, against his chest.

"It was fun but your definition of nice scares me." The younger curled up into Chan's embrace.

Chan chuckled a bit and stroked Felix's hair gently. "Yeah, it can be a lot of the time."

"I love just hugging you like this, it makes me feel so warm and safe and comfortable." The blonde whispered.

"I love protecting you babe." Bangchan placed a kiss onto Felix's head. "I'm hungry but I can wait until tomorrow or so." He whispered back.

"Are you really super hungry? I wouldn't want you to be in pain." Felix asked.

"No, we should just spend some time together. I might be boring you with sex too, and you might be sore." Chan responded, shaking his head.

"Okay, just don't let your hunger go too far like last time." Felix turned over to Chan so he was facing him then placed another kiss on his cheek.

"Don't worry, wanna watch something on your TV?" Bangchan caressed Felix's thigh.

"Okay, pass me the remote, I left it on my pillow behind you." The younger one said.

Bangchan took the remote and passed it to Felix. "What should we watch?"

"You pick, I picked the game and the website last time, i'll let you pick this."

"Hm, wanna watch a SHINee concert?" Bangchan suggested, already searching one up on YouTube.

"Yes please!" Felix's eyes were now glued to the screen.

Bangchan clicked on like a fire and started moving his head to the beat of the song constantly. "I really like SHINee, they're a really nice group."

"Me too, I've been a shawol for so long." Felix was getting excited when the members started appearing on the stage.

"I'm not really in their fandom though, so I don't know too much about it." Chan scratched the back of his head.

"It's okay just enjoy the vocals, this song is so good!" Felix clapped his hands and bopped his head along with the soundtrack. "That one with the reddish brown hair is my bias, Onew!"

"That's nice, at least I know what a bias is." Bangchan laughed.

The younger laughed, he then remembered something and gasped. "Twice, we need to watch a Twice concert after this, they're my ult group. I've mastered the art of all their choreos." Felix said.

"Let me see," Bangchan took the concert off and started playing TT.

"I LOVE THIS SONG!!!" Felix got up off of the bed and started dancing along to the music.

Bangchan clapped to hype him up. "That's my boyfriend!" He cheered.