𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟲

"I think they fell asleep." Bangchan whispered, looking over all of them to make sure before sitting back up.

"Mhm, they ate so much food they're probably wiped out." Hyunjin nearly snickered but he covered his mouth so no noise would come out and wake them up.

"Yeah, meanwhile we're all starving." Bangchan laughed quietly.

Changbin laughed quietly. "Correction, you guys are hungry. I had sex with Seungmin earlier so i'm full." He shrugged. "Sucks to suck..."

"Don't have to point it out like that, jeez. Anyway, are any of you planning on coming to my house soon?" Chan asked.

"Yeah, just us though right? It's been long since I've been able to fully talk about this incubus stuff with someone. Everythings been bottled up so I don't scare the shit out of Jeongin." Hyunjin whispered in reply. "He knows, but some things may seem freaky, cause they are."

"I told Felix that you are a softy in bed, I lied a lot." Bangchan laughed.

"I told you I don't like him anymore, Jeongin is my new thing, I just didn't know about him yet. I was watching Felix when I was interested in him then saw Jeongin come over and something rushed over me bro." Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry, I wasn't worried about that. Anywho, how are things going with you and Seungmin?" Bangchan looked at Changbin.

"We're doing great actually, I really like him." Changbin smiled which he rarely ever does. "It's kind of weird being scared, the more I like him the more afraid I become that he'll find out about me..."

"Don't worry, Seungmin is very nice from what I've seen and accepting. He knows about Hyunjin and I, he doesn't really care either." Bangchan shrugged.

"True I guess, but I've lied to him several times not just at the party, that's just what you guys saw. I'm not worried that he'll be afraid of me, i'm worried that he'll find out I was lying to him after he's opened up to me so much." Changbin fumbled around with the pillow in his lap.

"If you tell him, he'll understand if you explain, I'm sure. If you give him your reason why, he'll understand I know it." Bangchan reassured Changbin.

"Geez, is Seungmin your bestfriend or Felix's?" Hyunjin joked.

"I don't even know." Chan laughed.

"Oh shit," Hyunjin muttered. " hey Seungmin you up?"

"Yeah..." Seungmin shuffled around before sitting up.

"I'm... he knows." Hyunjin looked at Changbin. "I read his mind just now, I'm sorry Changbin," He whispered. "Bangchan, we should leave the room with the boys."

"Yeah, let's wake them up. We can just move to Felix's room." Bangchan said, starting to nudge Felix and then he picked up the tired blonde, starting to walk up the stairs.

Once Bangchan and Hyunjin left with the others upstairs Changbin sat there awkwardly in front of Seungmin. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." He said.

"It's okay, I woke up myself to ask you for cuddles..." Seungmin sat up as well.

"Oh, I see... so I'll stop beating around the bush. What I did, are you affected by it?" Changbin gulped, he wasn't used to this feeling of being scared.

Seungmin was silent for a couple of seconds before shaking his head no. "Not really at all. I just wish you could have told me sooner was all." Seungmin smiled, then hugging Changbin.

"Why were you so silent then? The look on your face couldn't have been for no reason. Tell me when I'm wrong, I can't fix anything unless you tell me Seungmin." Changbin was serious now.