𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

"I do. Why, want to see?" Bangchan asked.

"Not just see, but fuck or something." The blonde replied.

"Hm okay." Bangchan pulled out a little booklet and then opened it, letting it drop and unfold to the floor. In each little page of the book, there was a picture of a different attractive looking guy. "These are all my friends I hang out with, this one is ruthless I tell you." He laughed, then pointing to a picture of a guy with the name 'Changbin'.

"Wait a damn minute..." Felix's heart stopped. "Uh oh, well, Seungmin isn't dumb he'll find out eventually. Show me another, I can't sleep with my friend's crush."

"Literally just look down this humongous list I'm holding." Bangchan rolled his eyes. "He's a personal favorite from what I've heard." He pointed to a demon named 'Minho'. "But I've heard that I am too, so competition I guess."

"Oh my gosh, does he have a number?" Felix took out his phone and opened the add contact to phone option, the blonde gave it to Bangchan.

"Nope, but he does have a current prey that he's going after so I guess that's too bad." Bangchan pouted.

"Why couldn't I get a demon that isn't irritating. I always have bad luck for everything." Felix groaned, kicking his legs.

"If you think me trying to constantly have sex with you is irritating, I could always just give you away to a demon that's less hot, and just rapes their prey." He shrugged, putting everything back in place.

"Well, I mean, we don't have to go that far....hehe.." Felix cleared his throat.

"Besides, 99.8% of these demons I showed you, are straight and also just rape. The other 00.2% is Changbin and I." Bangchan said, sitting down on Felix's bed.

"I don't want an annoying horny friend, that's literally what you are." Felix frowned.

"Well keep dealing with it and get used to me." Bangchan smiled.

"How about you find someone who looks like me? I'm one out of 7 billion guys, you'll find someone better than me easily." Felix sighed.

"I can't, as much as you can't get out of this. I cannot either, once I find a prey, I either die or stick with it until I get what I need." Bangchan clicked his tongue.

"So... if I kill myself does that mean...?" Felix looked over at Bangchan with a smirk.

"You're funny, but no." Bangchan smirked back.

"Okay let's get this over with so you can leave me alone." the blonde undressed himself and waited for Bangchan.

"I don't feel like doing this right now, maybe later. Bye!" Bangchan waved before disappearing.

"Well fuck you too I guess?" Felix rolled his eyes and was too lazy to put on his clothes so he just slept that way as is.

"Honey, are you home?" Felix's mother asked, as she went upstairs and was about to open Felix's room.

"Yeah, i'm taking a nap. I'm butt naked though so unless you wanna get flashed don't walk in." Felix groaned, covering his head with the sheets like he usually does.

"Okay, I'm not up for getting flashed. You've already flashed me as a child." His mother joked before going back downstairs.

Felix grabbed his stuffed animal and looked up at it as he held it above his head. "Do you wanna beat the shit out of horny demon guy? Cause I know I do." He laughed, then hugged the stuffy to sleep.

"By the way, your friend Jeongin is here. Try not to make him not function again like you did last time!" His mom yelled again before footsteps were heard and his door swung open.