𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵

"You guys are here!" Jeongin smiled, greeting them in to reveal the only one there so far being Hyunjin.

"Hey, happy birthday!! Where can I put the present?" Felix asked, giving Jeongin a hug.

"Here. Guys meet my new friend by the way!" Jeongin pointed to Hyunjin who waved.

"Hey Hyunjin, how have you been doing?" Felix placed the present down on a small table and walked back over to where his friends were standing.

"Good, has Bangchan finally convinced you to be his?" Hyunjin smiled.

"Um, no, why are you saying that?" Felix avoided the question, not wanting to give in too easily.

"Because he told me he was planning on asking you out." Hyunjin said.

"He did, I said no because I needed time to focus on myself and my studies and my career." The blonde grabbed a snack and shoved it into his mouth to avoid further responses.

"That's not what your head says, but okay." Hyunjin snickered, then hugged Jeongin.

Felix gulped down the food. "Who cares what my head says? That's not a reliable source." He shrugged, then sat down at a couch as he watched some other guests start to arrive at the party as Jeongin went off to greet them.

"F-Felix..." Seungmin whispered to Felix as he trembled a bit.

"What's wrong? You're shaking." Felix helped Seungmin sit down beside him.

"I-it's Changbin... he's so hot." Seungmin said, dramatically falling back into the chair.

"Bro-!" Felix smacked Seungmins shoulder. "I was thinking you were dying or something you little shit." He muttered.

"Well you should know by now that I haven't gotten sick in over two whole years. But that man has me falling to my knees." Seungmin sighed.

"Literally." Changbin said, he sat down beside Seungmin, putting a hand on his thigh.

"You're here?! Next to me? I didn't even see you walk over." Seungmin flinched a bit in surprise.

"I was watching you quietly from back there, you look hot." Changbin kissed Seungmin shortly and looked him up and down.

"Oh really now?" Seungmin laughed.

Felix stood up from the couch. "I'll leave you guys to it, hehe.." He cleared his throat then left to another part of the house where he found a drink stand and poured something for himself.

"We're all going to play truth or dare, but there's a catch." Hyunjin said, sitting down in the circle of people.

"I don't want to catch whatever you're throwing at us." Felix mumbled.

"The truth and dare questions are dirty." Hyunjin finished, leaving some people in shock.

"I expected that, we're at a party full of horny hot people anyway." Changbin blurted out, shrugging.

"Wow, you're bold." Seungmin laughed, crossing his legs.

"I own a club I've seen worse, trust me." Changbin replied.

"Alright anyway, the people who don't get into pairs right... now aren't participating, just watching." Jeongin finished.

"What?! Not fair, Jeongin I will deck you regardless of your birthday or not." Felix felt single for the first time in a while again.

Bangchan popped up behind Felix and hugged him. "People can't see me, but you're not single." He whispered.