⚠️ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮 ⚠️

"H-hyunjin, I've got to give this back to Felix." Jeongin stuttered, holding a bunny hat.

"He can wait, we're having fun right now." Hyunjin caressed the side of Jeongin's thigh.

Jeongin dropped the hat and covered his mouth. "Hyunjin..." he whimpered.

"What's wrong baby?" Hyunjin pushed Jeongin's legs open and kissed in between his thighs.

"I-i like this..." Jeongin kept his legs open and looked down at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin pulled down Jeongin's pants and started moving closer to Jeongin's member with a few licks and kisses.

"I like this b-but, I want you in me..." Jeongin whined, flinching a bit when the older started licking his member.

Hyunjin ignored the request and then stuck his tongue into Jeongin's entrance. "Be patient kitten." He whispered.

"O-okay..." Jeongin squeezed his eyes shut and gasped sharply, gripping onto the bed tightly.

Hyunjin pushed his tongue into Jeongin's entrance, he curled it inside the younger and swirled it around.

"A-ah!" Jeongin whimpered, tensing up at the strange feeling.

Hyunjin pushed a finger in along with his tongue, then adding another. "Fuck, you're so tight." He whispered, curling his finger inside Jeongin as well.

"F-feels good." Jeongin struggled to say as he arched his back.

Hyunjin didn't even say anything and flipped Jeongin over so that his hands and knees were on the mattress, he pushed himself into Jeongin, moving slowly at first.

"Hyunjin!" Jeongin gasped as he gripped onto the mattress. "Shit- I c-can't think...." He mumbled.

"Faster you said?" Hyunjin started moving at a faster pace.

"A-ah! Hyunjin, I- you're too b-big!" Jeongin moaned as Hyunjin went faster.

Hyunjin cuffed his hand around Jeongin's neck and pulled back until he hit the younger's prostate. "Oh shit... I think I found your weak spot," He huffed then slammed himself into Jeongin.

Jeongin yelped out and bit his lip. "H-hurt me, please Hyunjin..." He pleaded as his arms grew weaker.

Hyunjin smirked when he heard those words come out of Jeongin's mouth. The elder hooked his fingers into Jeongin's hair, his other hand leaving a hard slap on Jeongin's thigh. "You like that kitten?" He whispered, still having a smirk on his face.

Jeongin nodded, his legs trembling a bit now as he let out a quiet moan.

The older came into Jeongin, a loud groan following after. "You can come now," He said, his breath shaky.

Jeongin came as well onto the mattress and fell onto his elbows. "I n-need more Hyunjin..." He said, his voice shaky.

"I showed you sex once now you can't get enough, I'm not complaining though, better for me." Hyunjin sat down on the foot of the bed and patted his lap. "You can fuck yourself, literally." He laughed.

Jeongin crawled over to Hyunjin's lap and adjusted himself onto the older's lap, slowly sinking on to the other's member.

Hyunjin watched Jeongin's expression carefully, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't turned on. "Damn, you're so hot kitten.." He caressed the side of Jeongin's face.

Jeongin blushed as he bounced onto Hyunjin's member breathlessly. He accidentally let out a purr and then covered his mouth in surprise.

Hyunjin gave Jeongin a kiss. "Don't cover your mouth, your noises are so pretty kitten." He bit the younger's lip then started moving his hips upwards, going so hard that Jeongin was nearly bouncing off him.