☼︎𝙸 𝙰𝚛𝚌𝚑☼︎: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈.

✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎✞︎.

꧁                      𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝒁𝒆𝒓𝒐.                    ꧂

                    ꧂

.
.
.

Friday.
11:06 a.m.

The room was quite, eerly quiet.
The only sound that could be heard was the heavy rain pouring outside, wetting the hard concrete roads, and the sound of the white chalk hitting the black board, as the teacher was scribbling on it.

A weird feeling settled itself inside the souls of everyone present that day, but no one knew why. It was like something was going to happen, but the question is, what?

A loud cough ecoed through the big classroom of 35 people, catching everyones attention, making them turn to see where it came from.

Rosé.

She was a sweet girl, never bothered anyone and always kept for herself, always helping who was in need and was alway available.
She looked up noticing all the stares she was getting from her classmates, and looked down quickly, embarrassed by her loud coughing, her long pink hair bounced by the action.

"Sorry" she said, with a small voice, her cheeks red from shame.
She was really shy, and started fiddling with her fingers, hands resting on her lap.

"It's okay, Rosé" A brown haird boy said, from the other side of the class.
Rosè looked up and smiled softly at her friend. He smiled back, his blue eyes disappearing as a beautiful boxy smile spread on his face.

The brunette turned around and started paying attention back at the teacher, who was explaining math equations.

"Ugh...I will never understand them"
A small blonde haird boy groaned, leaning his head on his desk.

"Stop whining Jimin, it's not that hard" the brunette said, looking at his best friend.

"It's easy for you to say so, you smart ass" Jimin said, glaring at his friend, who chuckled softly.

"Taehyung! Jimin!" the teacher yelled from across the room. "Is there something you two want to share with the rest of the class?" she asked crossing her arms.

"Sorry" the two embarrassed boys said, looking down.
The teacher hummed before turning back to look at the black board.

Another cough was heard, followed by another and another. Taehyung turned around to see Rosè coughing loudly, covering her mouth with her right hand.

"Do you think she's okay?" Taehyung asked his friend, turning to look at him.

"I don't know, she shouldn't have come to school today" Jimin said, looking at her with pity.