✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎✞︎.

꧁                     𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆.                   ꧂

                   ꧂

.
.
.
{Meanwhile with Jungkook}

As soon as Taehyung sprinted down the road with the group of rotten creatures right behind him, Jungkook kept looking at the running figure, that was becoming smaller as he made distance between them.

"I hope this wasn't a bad idea" Jungkook says to himself, before sighing and ruffling his hair in frustration. He didn't want to do this, he didn't want to make the younger do that, but he didn't have another option, either he does that, or he adventures himself on the bridge, who was probably full of zombies.
It was really dangerous, and he did t want to risk it.

The tall blonde attached his crossbow on his back, and he kneeled on all four, before he started crawling between some cars.
He kept his head low and tried to control his breath, as anxiety was rising in his body.

It was eerily silent, the only sound that could be heard was the whispering of the wind, and the moans of the zombies that stayed behind.

"1...2...3....7, well fuck!" Jungkook whispered as he raised his head to count the zombies that didn't follow Taehyung like their dumb comrades.
The blonde male sat dawn in the floor, with his back to a car, before searching for something to use against them.

He could use the crossbow, yes! But he wasn't going to waist his arrows, he doesn't have time to pick them up, one by one, he has to be quick, Taehyung might come back any minute now, so he has to move quickly.

So, he quickly grabbed his trusted daga knife. He clenched the dagger in his right hand, before he crouched down and started walking slowly, trying to make as less noise as possible.

He wasn't going to fight them all together, that will be suicide, he was going to keep walking towards the flipped truck - that was blocking half of the way to the bridge - and kill whoever gets in his way.

He kept walking between the zombies, making sure they didn't sense his presence.
And always remember this, run don't fight.
He remembers what his father told him, before pushing him out of the window to save his life.

Jungkook quickly shook his head, not wanting to bring back painful memories, he had to concentrate on his part of the mission, Taehyung was risking his life right now, so he had to be quick to save them both.
It was a life or death mission and he had to do his best, if he wanted to see the sun again tomorrow, as it was already getting dark.

"Fuck it's almost down, I need to be quick" Jungkook told himself, before quickening his pace.
Neither of the zombies saw or heard his, so he quickly made a run towards the truck.

As soon as he arrived without being noticed, the blonde could finally take a deep breath, as he didn't realize that he wasn't breathing all this time.
After breathing in and out a couple of times, he gripped his dagger tightly between his fingers and with a determined look on his face, he quickly turned around and started walking around the truck, and what he saw, took his breath away.