✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛✞︎.

꧁ 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. ꧂

"What the fuck is that?"

.
.
.
"What the fuck is that?"

With wide eyes Taehyung watched as a large zombie standing in front of the house with an axe in hand.
The monster swung his axe in the air trying to hit one of the humans circling it as everyone had their guns in hand, ready to shoot at the creature any moment.

"Mrs. Lee get the kids and run inside the house" Yugyeom said, loading his rifle. The woman quickly nodded her head and pushed her children inside the house.

Taehyung watched in horror as his family tried to shot the monster and kill it with no use, it was invisible.

The beast had a straw bag on his head and his body was muscular, unlike the other zombies they met, this was different and it seemed sentient enough to use a weapon.

As the zombie kept twirling his big metal axe around, everyone took a few steps back to not get hit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck what is this!?" Hoseok yelled, as the bullets didn't do anything to the creature.

Tzuyu quickly looked around for anything useful before grabbing a pitchfork and running towards the beast, stabbing it in it's back.
"Ugh!" she struggled in pushing it in as the zombie's flesh was too thick.

When it felt its body getting pierced the monster stopped and slowly turned his head around to look the girl right in her eyes.
Tzuyu froze in her spot from fear as she didn't know what to do.

"Get the hell out of there!" Jackson yelled, but the girl didn't react and stayed put in her place.
The zombie swiftly raised his arm that held the axe and swung it down to kill the girl.

Tzuyu let out a bloody scream as she saw her death in the eyes, but when the weapon was about to break her skull in half, she was pushed away to the ground and watched as her beloved grandpa got hit in her place.
"NOOOOOOOO!!" She yelled in horror as the man fell down on the ground with an axe in his head.

The girl tried to reach his body but was pulled back by Yoongi and Jeongyeon who dragged her away from there and tried to calm her down.

The others watched in horror the scene unfold in front of their eyes, anger started rushing through their veins as they started shooting the beast again with no success.

Taehyung kept shooting and yelling in anger, wanting to end the creature that killed one of his family members.
Sangho was like a father to him, he treaded him better then his father ever did.
Panifull cries kept coming out of his mouth as tears ran down his face.

It was all so hectic, all so quick that when he saw the beast hit more of his people, making them fly several meters away, something inside of him snapped.

His chestnut eyes turned black as his pupils dilated making them look like a black hole that reflects no light.
Veins started popping around his eyes going down to his neck and his entire body.
His nails started growing like claws, his canines started to get longer making him look like an animal.

His gaze was fixated on the beast with one intention in his mind.

Kill it!

"JUNGKOOK" the brunette yelled getting the blonde's attention who looked at him with wide eyes.
Taehyung started running towards him at full speed before jumping up in the air.
"UP!" he yelled and Jungkook quickly took the hint, catching the male by his hips before throwing him towards the monster.

Taehyung landed on top of the beast who tried to shake him off with no success.
The brunette wrapped his legs around its neck before grabbing its head with his arms.
He then throwed his body backwards pulling it's head with him with all his force.

The beast started yelling in pain shaking the ground around them, Taehyung let out a war scream as he kept pulling on it's head finally managing to snap it from it's body.

Taehyung then jumped off of it's body, landing on the grass on his two feet.
While the zombie's body fell down lifeless.

The brunette breathed heavily, his chest going up and down as he looked at the beast with piercing eyes.

After a couple of seconds the male finally calmed down, his body going back to normal. He slowly averted his eyes from the monster to the people around him who were looking at him with wide eyes, frozen in disbelief.

Taehyung looked at them with a worried gaze. "I-" before he could say anything and explain himself, they felt the ground shaking again.
Everyone turned around to look at the source, only to find hundred if not thousands of zombies running towards them.

Taehyung tskd looking down at the zombie's corpse lying next to his feet.
"This fucker called for backup!" he said, making everyone look at him with horror.

"Shit what are we going to do now!?" Lisa said, grabbing on to her gun like her life dependent on it.
"Get in the house, NOW!" Kapsoo said, and everyone started running towards the house closing the door behind them.

"Quick, quick, barricate doors and windows" the older man said and everyone complied running around to protect the house and stop the zombies from getting in.

After everything was done, the group reunited in the living room preparing for anything that will happen.

Dahyun sat on the couch with Eunwoo hugging her tightly, afraid of letting go, he carassed her belly lovingly before looking her in the eyes and telling her how much he loved her.
Mrs. Lee had her two kids in her arms praying God to save them.
Tzuyu and Lisa were holding hands trying to give each other straight.
Yoongi hugged his sister tightly before kissing her on her left temple.
Hwasa looked at Yugyeom with tears in her eyes afraid, he brushed her tears away before sending her a small smile.
Jaebum stayed away from everyone, on the corner of the room, his weapon in hand, his face was serious showing no fear.
Jennie and Jackson held hands and sent each other a sad smile.
Kapsoo hugged Jin and Jeongyeon tightly, a tear slipping down his right eye.
Taehyung grabbed Jimin's and Jungkook's hand before looking at the front door with his head held high, ready to protect his family with his life if needed.

The rumble and groans of the monsters outside could be heard nearing in to the house.
Everyone thought that they were doomed, that it was the end, when...

Lights...

Lights shone through the small gaps of the window barricades.
It was silent before gun shots could be heard outside.
It kept going for a couple of minutes before it was silent.

Everyone looked at each other with confused eyes before looking back at the front door that was being banged on.

The wooden door fell down on the floor when a hard kick was delivered to it.

"Oi, oi, oi, well hello there" a very familiar voice to the brunette said, making his eyes go wide.

"No...it can't be..." Taehyung said in disbelief, looking at the male with glassy eyes, bad memories coming in mind.

Sadness filled his body remembering his fallen friends, but then the sadness was replaced with rage.

"You!" he growled with anger.
.
.
.
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍...

𖣔☼︎𖣔

𝑨𝒉𝒉𝒉𝒉 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐. 𝑩𝒕𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉. 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉.

𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏♡︎.