✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗✞︎.

꧁                     𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒔.                   ꧂

"Warning, there's a lot of gore in this chapter"

.
.
.
"Warning, there's a lot of gore in this chapter"

"It's time"

The voice said as a man walked inside the room, followed by five other men.
They had gas masks on their faces and their rifle was right around their hands.

The group inside the room quickly got up from their sitting positions walking to the back of the room.
Jungkook repidly left Jackson's side and walked towards Taehyung, putting a hand on his waist, pulling him closer to himself.

The man in the front pulled out a green cylindrical object and throwed it in the middle of the room, that sterted emitting gas.

The small group of captives gasped before quickly covering their respiratory systems- nose and mouth- with the collar of their shirts, shovihg half of their face in them.

But that wasn't enough as they menaged to inhale some of the gas relished by the bomb.

They slowly started falling down on their knees, coughing for the lack of air.

Taehyung slumped down on the ground, breathing heavily, his vision started to get blurry and then everything went black.

-

Jungkook, even in his dizzy state felt his upper body getting picked up by to rough hands, wile his legs were being dragged on the dusty roads.

His vision started to get more clear as the sun light hit his eyes.
He started looking around with hooded eyes and seeing that he wasn't inside the small, dark room anyone.

He looked to the front to see that he was getting dragged to the red door that he and Taehyung were forbidden to step foot in.

The door was swiftly opened and the bright white light made the young man shut his eyes tightly, before reopening them.

He couldn't see much as his eyes were still brlurry from the gas, but he could make out some figures and the sound of a chainsaw.

He looked at the floor to see that the black and white tiles were tinted in red.

The man that was dragging him suddenly stopped and made Jungkook kneel down in front of a long metal tub.

He looked to his sides to find that he was not alone, the people that were with him in that small, dusty room were there too, in his same position, in front of the tab.

Yoongi, Jackson, Marcus, Jacob and Sofia.

He turned to look at the people that dragged them there, to find them all wearing plastic coats covered in blood.

The smell in the room was desgusting, the metallic smell of blood, the smell of dying corpses and vomit, it was utterly revolting to say the least.