✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎✞︎.

꧁ 𝑹𝒐𝒂𝒓. (𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕2) ꧂

Months passed, with winter closing in, and the situation on earth only worsened

.
.
.
Months passed, with winter closing in, and the situation on earth only worsened. Zombie were only multiplying while survivers found themselves cornered. Some cities became unaccessible because of the numerous monsters, while others were conquered by large groups of humans and made their small forties.

A small cloud of cold air ran out of the brown haird male's chapped lips as he was working on fixing the fences of the farn. The weather was bone freezing making the male struggle with his work.

"Ugh I hate this" Jackson groaned as he kept hammering the thick peace of wood.
"Stop complaining Jack, it's your fault that the fence broke" Jennie said, who was connecting the peaces of wood with metal whirese.

"It was an accident, God!" the male said, remembering how the other day he ran into the fence with the pick-up truck, he was distracted and didn't notice it.
"Yeah, right" the girl said, rolling her eyes, before continuing with her work.

"Why are we the only ones working, weren't Hoseok and Yoonji supposed to help us?" he said, looking at the girl.
"They're probably somewhere eating their faces off" she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Well then..." Jackson said stopping to look at her, grabbing her attention.
The male wiggled his eyebrows smirking at the girl.

"Yeah, no. Don't even think about it" she said and kept doing her task, making the other huff.

-

Loud gun shots were heard around the woods, bullets flying though the air as they hit the target, making the glass bottles explode.

"Good, keep going" Yugyeom said, strolling around the small group of people, like a captain checking on his soldiers.
He was helping the others train their shooting skills as everyone had to be ready for any attack, they didn't want the same events to happen again.

Sun-min, one of the little twins, was trying his best to aim at the target, failing. He sighed annoyed and looked at his sister that managed to hit the bottle. He pouted jealous before throwing the gun on the ground and walking away.
He stumped his way towards the tree log that was laying on the grass before sitting in top of it, sulking.

"Why are you so angry little guy" a voice next to him said, before he felt someone sit next to him.
He looked to the side only to find the black haird male next to him.

"I can't do it" he said, crossing his arms, making the older chuckle.
"Mmmmh is that so?" he asked and the male only nodded.
Yugyeom smiled softly before ruffling his hair lovingly.
"Okay then get up, I'll help you" he said making the make look at him with wide sparkling eyes, nodding enthusiastically.

A smile formed on Hwasa's face as she watched this scene unfold in front of her. Yugyeom isn't a bad guy, he's just misunderstood, that's why she wants to be by his side and help him.
After watching them for a while she loked back at her target.