✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘✞︎.

꧁ 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆. ꧂

Rustling was heard in the small caravan as a brown haird boy was searching through the cabinets of the small kitchen

.
.
.
Rustling was heard in the small caravan as a brown haird boy was searching through the cabinets of the small kitchen.

"What are you doing?" the middle aged male, Kim Sang-ho, asked, getting the attention of the other.

"Gift wrapping paper, colored fabric, don't you have anything here?" Hoseok said, huffing in frustration.

"If they had informed me of the impending apocalypse, I would have stocked up" the man said, sarcastically, making the other sigh.

"It's Nayeon's birthday tomorrow, I marked the date on the calendar to be sure" Hoseok said, playing with the butterfly necklace he had in his hands, for his sister.

"I can't give her the gift like that" he groaned frustrated, making the other smile.

"Don't worry, I will find something for you" Sang-ho said, patting the other's shoulder. Hoseok smiled and skip out of the caravan, after saying a small thank you.

-

"Hoseok looks so happy today" Tzuyu said, chuckling, looking at the happy male, running behind the little kids.
"He's always happy, don't know how he does it, ever since we were kids" Nayeon said, shaking her head with a small smile on her face, while scrubbing the clothes in her hands.

She loved her brother so much, he was older then her by a couple of years, and he was the best brother she could ever ask for.

Before the start of the apocalypse they hated each other so much, always fighting and arguing.

But when hell erupted, he was there to protect her, he saved her from death so many times, and she's grateful of that.

They do still fight, but they know how much they love one another, so it's okay.

"Ah...I miss the days where I was small and carefree" Jennie said, throwing the shirt she was cleaning in the bucket of clean clothes.

The girls were currently all gathered up near the lake, cleaning the dirty clothes of everyone.

"I miss my computer" Lisa said, pouting.

"I miss my coffee maker" Tzuyu said, sighing.

"I miss my vibrator" Yoonji mumbled for herself, but everyone heard her loud and clear. They stared at her for a couple of minutes before bursting out laughing, while the girl became as red as a tomato.

"Me too" Mrs. Lee, a middle aged woman, whispered, after looking around, to see if anyone was looking, and they all kept laughing loudly.

"What's so funny?" a rough voice said, getting everyone's attention.
They all turned their heads only to find, a man walking towards them while smoking a sigarette.