✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎✞︎.

꧁ 𝑶𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔. ꧂

It was evening and everyone was sitting around the fires again in groups

.
.
.
It was evening and everyone was sitting around the fires again in groups.

Taehyung was sitting with crossed legs, laughing at something Jackson said. Jungkook was right next to him, smiling as he watched the other, finally smiling after his emotional state from before.

Taehyung had told him why he was crying, telling him that the guy that killed his friends was alive, making Jungkook's blood boil.

He may have not met Taehyung's friends, but just the sight of the other broken because of that disgusting individual, made him see red.

He shook his head, trying to push that thought away, wanting to enjoy this moment.

"Here you go" a voice said, making him turn his head away from Taehyung, he looked up to find the brunette's blonde friend, who gave him a sweet smile.

He smiled back and accepted the plate of cooked fish and potatoes, that the other offered him.

Jimin then sat down next to him, sighing softly.

"Thank you" the shorter male said, making Jungkook look at him confused. "For?" He asked.

"For keeping Taehyung safe...he told me everything that he went through over this two years" Jimin said, looking at his friend, who had a big boxy smile on his face.

Even if he smiled, Jimin can feel that the other is deeply broken inside. They knew each other since they were little, and they can't keep secrets from each other, or hide their true emotions over a facade.

"I didn't really do anything, he's really strong on his own" Jungkook said, looking at the other, making Jimin smile.

"I know, but non the less, thank you"
He said, and started eating his food, leaving Jungkook to his own thoughts.

"By the way, you look really hot now" Jimin said, chuckling, making Jungkook frown in disgust, looking at him with a questioning look.

"Don't get me wrong, I don't like you that way, but I remember that you were short and very thin when you were still in school" he said, and added "And you were scary too, you had black hair and and this tuft that covered one of your eyes, and you glared at everyone that came your way" Jimin said, and started laughing loudly.

Jungkook's cheeks heated up in embarrassment and turned his head to the other side, not wanting the other to see him like that.

"But...there was someone that you never glared at, someone you looked at with sparkling eyes" Jimin then said, with a soft voice, making Jungkook slowly turn his head to look at him.

"Tell me Jungkook, why did you help Tae, and don't tell me that you would've felt bad, because I won't believe you"
He said, making Jungkook turn away and look at his plate.

"Do you maybe....like Taehyung?" He mumbled softly so no one, except the blonde, would hear him.

At that Jungkook quickly got up and walked away, leaving a smirking Jimin behind.

He walked toward the lake where there was a tree trunk lying on thr grass. He sat down and placed his plate next to him, having lost all his appetite.

He won't stay here and deny his feelings to the pretty brunette, but he couldn't admit them openly too.
He was scared, not to be judged or from rejection, but he felt that Tae wasn't ready from that now.

The male was too broken and he didn't know what his reaction would be, so he decided to keep his feelings for himself now.

He had a huge liking for the male for years.

He started liking him in kindergarten.
Jungkook was always an outcat, he came from a poor family of hunters, lived in the woods and had always dirty clothes. No one wanted him, and he always got bullied by the older boys.

That's when cute little Taehyung came to the rescue, he fought with the older guys, getting himself a blue eye, as he was really small.
He played with him and gave him company, but then Jungkook had to get home schooled because of his family's condition. So he stopped seeing him.

He was really upset about it, cried for days.

He thought he would never see that fluff ball ever again.
That was until his second year in high school, were he finally got back to school, as his dad found a good money making job.

That was when he finally saw him after years. Taehyung was in his freshman yeah, all bright and happy, it was like he never changed.

Jungkook would always see him in the hallways or in the cafeteria, but he never approached him, he was too shy and scared of being rejected.

So he kept quiet and felt content by looking at him grow to his beautiful self.

His dreams of asking him for prom and confessing his feelings shattered when he saw a male from his class, a jock to be exact, asked Taehyung for prom. He didn't stay longer to hear what the brunette answered, he just ran back home and cried himself to sleep, as he felt his heart shatter.

After the end of his senior year he never tried to get in contact with the younger and tried to forget his feelings by dating other people, and even changing his looks.

He thought he menaged to do it, until that day, the day he heard that, oh so beautiful deep voice, yell for help from behind that door.

That was when all his feelings of love and admiration came back.

He tried to act cold and not show his feeling, but soon, the soft spot he held for him, came out and he couldn't help but be whipped for the other.

This silly memories made the blode chuckle softly, and smile at them.

"You okay man?" A voice said, snapping him out of his thoughts. He turned around, only to find a male with black hair, who sad next to him, his plate between them.

It's the same guy that Taehyung came back with, from the woods.
The brunette told him what happened, with still angered him, but he tried to control himself, telling himself that he would've done the same thing that Yugyeom did.

"Yeah...just thinking" the blonde answered making the other hum.

"You seem pretty close with Taehyung" Suddenly the black haird male said, making the other look at him.

"Yeah, why?" he asked, confused, the other only shrugged, "No reason" he said, getting up and walking towards a yellow colored tent, probably going to sleep.

Jungkook only huffed at the guy's suspicious act, before going back to stare at the lake.

"Jungkook!" A voice yelled, making him turn to look at the falò where people were sitting around at.

There he saw Taehyung waving his arm animatedly, telling him to come back.

The blonde chuckled softy before getting up with his plate and walking towards the male.
.
.
.
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍...

𝑯𝒆𝒚, 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓.

𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒂, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆♡︎.