☼︎𝙰𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝙸𝚅☼︎: 𝑺𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏.

✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛✞︎.

꧁                      𝑪𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒚.                    ꧂

 A loud knock resonated inside the room startling the poor 15 year old boy that was lying on his bed reading a romantic novel

.
.
.
A loud knock resonated inside the room startling the poor 15 year old boy that was lying on his bed reading a romantic novel.

The brunette jumped up and ran towards his bedroom door.
Opening the door he was met with the panicking face of his mother.

"Mom? What's wrong?" Taehyung asked concerned. Without giving him an answer, the women grabbed her son's arm and dragged him away with her.

"Mom! You're scaring me, what's going on!?" the boy asked frantically, trying to pry his arm away from his mother's tight grip.

"Taehyung there's no time to explain, you need to trust me and your father, everything is going to be okay, and remember anything that's going to happen to you is for your own good, okay?" the woman said, panic in her voice.

Taehyung was confused, what was going to happen to him?
He stared at the back of his mother's head, with tears filled eyes, he was scared, but he didn't complain, he bit his bottom lip tightly to soppress a sob that threatened to escape.

Soon they were in front of the front door where his father waited for them with the same concerned face his mother had.

He gave the boy a reassuring smile before opening the wooden door.
There they were met with a black suv, a man with a black tuxedo and black glassed was waiting next to the car.

Taehyung walked closed to his mom, gripping on her clothed arm tightly, scared of what was happening.

As they walked closer towads the car the unknown man opened the backseat door for them, signaling them to get in.

The inside was pretty luxurious, leather seats and fancy drinks.
Taehyung didn't leave his mom's side, staying attached to his mother's side.

What the hell was going on!?
.
.
.
Present day.

[Jeonju Expressway].

The wind was gusting through Taehyung's brown locks, as he lightly sticked his head out of the open window, inhaling the fresh air that blew on his face.

A small smile adorned his lips as he stared at the empty roads, no living or dead creature roaming around, making the male finally relax after days of unfortunate events.

A sigh left his lips as he leaned his head on the head restraint of the leather chair of the car.
He closed his eyes, as he tried not to think about anything, trying to clear his mind from any unwanted thoughts, failing miserably.