✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛✞︎.

꧁                        𝑹𝒖𝒏.                         ꧂

                         ꧂

.
.
.
BOOM!

The loud sound echoed in everyone's ears, making everyone dizzy, as a silver bullet flew from the gun, hitting it's target.

An agonyzed scream escaped from the injured male. He stumbled back on his steps, falling on the floor with a loud thud.
The man groaned in pain, hugging his wounded leg. He kept screaming and rolling around like a toddler, as pain rushed through his body.

"Ugh, Fuck, fuck, fuck!" the man said, crying loudly, shocking his subordinates. He was acting like a little kid, when someone doesn't give him what he desired.
It was a pathetic sight to watch, almost making some of them laugh but they held it back, afraid of losing their heads.

Taehyung stood there staring at his friend, who was looking down at the whining man, who moments ago was acting like he owned the world.
Bogum was terrified, he was scared for what was waiting for him.
He knew that what he did was stupid, shooting the this guy, with his men surrounding him, it's like he was asking to get killed.

But he couldn't just kill his friend like that, he loved Taehyung so much.
They spent almost a year together, laughing and joking around, pranking the others and sneaking out of the hideout to look at the stars.

He watched the others die without making anything, so he wanted to at least save Taehyung. So even if he looses his life right now, he won't regret it or blame Taehyung.

He quickly ran toward the frozen boy and grabbed his shoulders, shaking him to wake him up.
"Taehyung, you need to run!" Bogum said, looking at Taehyung, who was staring at him with wide eyes.
"What no! I won't leave you here alone" Taehyung said, frowning.

"Taehyung please listen to me, do as I say, here take this with you, as soon as you walk out of this house, you know what to do, grab my backpack, you will find something useful in it" he said, giving Taehyung his zippo lighter.

"No, no, no, no" Taehyung cried, shaking his head violently.
"Taehyung please...don't make my sacrifice go in vain...you need to survive, you have to survive, for me" he said, staring at Taehyung in the eyes. "For them" he said, looking at their dead friends, "and for yourself" he said, pressing his index in the younger's chest.

By now Taehyung was a crying mess, looking at his beloved friend, who sacrificed his life for his.
Bogum smiled softly, before leaning in and giving Taehyung a soft kiss on the forehead, and Taehyung leaned in his touch.

"Now go, and live for us" Bogum said, showing his beautiful smile. Taehyung smiled back, with tear stained cheeks.
"I love you Bogum" Taehyung said, hugging his friend, "I love you too, Taebear". With that Taehyung stepped back, took a last glance at his beloved friend, before running towards the door, not forgetting to grab Bogum's  backpack and his metal bat.