☼︎𝙰𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝚅☼︎: 𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆.

✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎✞︎

꧁                       𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍.                      ꧂

                      ꧂

.
.
.
"YOU!"

Taehyung lunged forward ready to attack the man that hunted him every night. The man that killed his friends without mercy. The man that he desired to kill with his own hands. The man that he desired to see his guts out. The man he desired to devour- okay maybe that's to much....

Heheh...

Anyways so...

Before he could reach him, he felt himself being pushed to the ground with force, making him groan in pain.

"Don't move" one of the man said, pointing his gun at Jungkook, who wanted to get the man off of Taehyung, making him freeze in his spot.

Growls could be heard from the brunette as he tried to pray the man on top of him. He kept squirming around like a rabid animal.
"Stop moving, damn it" the man said, struggling to keep him in place.

Taehyung started slowly getting up with the man still on top of him, before grabbing his arm and throwing him on the floor.

The blue eyed male, breathed in and out like a scary beast, glaring at the intruders with only morbid thoughts running through his clouded mind.

He growled again when another man ran towards him, trying to knock him out. Taehyung pushed him away with force, making him fly towards the wall, hitting his head and losing conscience.

Everyone looked at the male in horror, as he almost looked like one of the monsters out there, if not more scarier.

A gun shot was heard as one of the men shot the brunette in the abdomen. Everyone's eyes widened in disbelief as they sow their friend getting shot. But Taehyung didn't even budge, it's like he was bit by a mosquito and not hit by a bullet.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" the man with the scar across the eye yelled in anger at his gang member. "We are not supposed to kill him you idiot" he said, hitting him on the back of the head.

Jungkook kept staring at Taehyung's back. He could clearly see that the other was trembling and that he was not in his right mind.
Maybe...maybe his other half was trying to take control of his body.

"Shit" he mumbled, but he shouldn't interfere, if he does, maybe Taehyung would attack them. So it's better that he let's him deal with the Vipers first, then they will act.

"What the hell are you doing there like dumb statutes, are you waiting for an invite? Get him" the man with long greesy hair said with authority in his tone.

4 buff men stepped forward and jumped on the smaller brunette, grabbing him from every side, trying to make him still. They were struggling as the brunette kept trying to reach their squad leader and kill him.