✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢✞︎. (𝙴𝚗𝚍)

꧁                  𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈.               ꧂

The chirping of birds resonated in the air as a peaceful atmosphere settled on the calm village surrounded by tall trees that hid away from sight

.
.
.
The chirping of birds resonated in the air as a peaceful atmosphere settled on the calm village surrounded by tall trees that hid away from sight.

A groan left his bow-shaped lips as the golden haird male rolled on the bed trying to hide his face from the sun rays that shone through the small gaps fo the curtains on the window.
He hid his face between the pillows and sighed softly, he then stretched his arm towards the other side of the bed trying to find his lover, failing.

A frown appeared on his face as he quickly sat up, he ruffled his hair before standing up, stretching his arms and a yawn escaped from his lips as he looked around the simple room, that consisted in a king sized bed, a closet, an old mirror and a worn out sofa.

Jungkook swiftly wore a white shirt before stepping out of the room, he quickly checked the room next to his finding it also empty. The male scratched his arm as he made his way downstairs and towards the kitchen.

He opened the freezer before taking out the milk and pouring it in a cup, he then walked towards the living room with a small pout, "they didn't even wake me up before going out" he huffed, but soon his pout was replaced with a smile when he heard soft giggles coming from the backyard.

He slowly made his way towards the open glass door only to find his beloved husband sitting down on a wooden stool in front of a canvas with a small girl with chocolate hair on his lap drawing colorful figures with paint brushes.

Jungkook smiled softly as he stared at the pair lovingly.
"What are you guys doing?" he said, walking towards them.

The two turned around and sent a smile to the other.
"Gummornin daddy!" the little girl excitedly said, extending her arms towards the male, wanting him to pick her up.
"Morning princess" Jungkook chuckled, before picking her up.
"Morning love" he then said, kissing the other who greeted him back.

"So what were my lovely babyes doing, mmh?" he asked, looking at the colorful canvas that had different stick men and a house in the middle and trees everywhere.

"Tat is owr haus and, and tis is papa, daddy and Eunjin" she said pointing at herself "tat is Diminie, Yoonie, Jinnie..." the three year old started listing everyone that she drew with a toothey smile.

"Oooo~ you're became so good at drawing baby girl" Jungkook said tickling her sides making her laugh and squirm around, "Daddy stoooop" she screamed between her giggles.

"Let the poor girl breath honey" Taehyung said giggling.
"How can I when she's so good, I'm going to eat her" he started making weird noises as he started biting her softly everywhere, making her giggle.

Taehyung smiled in delight watching the two play together. He was happy, very happy, he finally has the life he always dreamed of, a life filled with love and peace, away from all the problems of life.

It's been 4 years since the pandemic that almost deleted every trace of human life off of the surface of the earth.
Life couldn't be any better for everyone.

After they came back from the EZ lab and spreading the Antivirus, Namjoon explained that the cure might take some years to reach every angle of the earth so hell isn't still over for some, but it will be soon.

He also did some research on Taehyung and concluded that he wasn't dead because the Antivirus only destroyed the Z virus in him, it didn't damage the healthy cells. So now he was just a normal human, with no super strength or powers, but he didn't care, he was happy that way.

After they gave a funeral to everyone they lost on that mission and months of hard work, the people from the prison built a small village in the countryside, where they made wooden houses, a small school for kids, a church, a common hall, and they grew crops like, corn, wheat, potatoes...
They even brought in electricity power using solar panels.

They tried their best to build back a society and live the life they have lost, working a job and socializing with each other.

When they transferred here, Taehyung decided to work at the school, since he really enjoyed spending time with them, and that's when he met little Eunjin. She was an orphan, her father was killed by a zombie and her mother died giving birth to her.

Taehyung immediately fell in love with her and convinced Jungkook to take her in. After 2 years the two had a lovely wedding and they adopted the little girl.

And others too were finally enjoying life, after seeing death and almost losing their life so many times they all cherished it so much and wanted to live it to the fullest.

Dahyung and Eunwoo had a lovely little boy, Hwasa and Yugyeom are now in a lovely relationship, Jimin and Yoongi too. Jennie, after mourning Jackson's death, decided to leave and explore the world, but every now and then she would come back to check on them. Mrs Lee and her two kids now live happily in a small house near the border. Yoonji became head of the guards of the village, wanting nothing but to protect her family. Min-sik opened a small hospital, Lisa, Jin and Jeongyeon helping him. Namjoon kept working on his projects while Jin-wook was the mayor of the small community with his men protecting the people.

Life was looking bright for them and they pray that this joy and peace will last for a long, long time.

"Tae?" Jungkook called, startling the other that was staring at the woods behind their house with a small smile on his face.
"Yeah?" the brunette said looking at the other.

"Let's go for a walk, mmh? What do you say?"
Jungkook said with a small smile, while Eunjin had her hands all over his face and hair.
Taehyung smiled happily before nodding his head.

Finally life was smiling at them, no more crying, no more suffering, finally they can start a new life...

And have a new beginning.
.
.
.
𝙴𝚗𝚍...

𝑾𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕.
𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔♡︎.