✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗✞︎.

꧁                       𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆.                      ꧂

They have been walking for four days now, with little to no sleep at all

.
.
.
They have been walking for four days now, with little to no sleep at all.
And Jungkook still looked fine and unbothered, like if they didn't keep walking over night, for several days, while Taehyung over here looked like he got hit by a train.
Sweat dripped down his forehead, and dark bags where under his light blue eyes.
His hair was wet and sticky, and his throat was dry. His eyelids felt heavy and his head was hurting.
His legs were wobbling and his muscles were burning, begging him to just stop and have some rest.

But...he didn't want to tell Jungkook.
The older was so determined to get him and himself out of Busan.
Taehyung is sure that the other is tired too, he just wouldn't show it, so the shorter male decide to keep his mouth shut and be strong. He didn't want to become a burden to the older.

The afternoon soon came, the sky mixing with colors as the sun was setting. Oranges with pinks and purples were blending together.
Oh it was such a dazzling view.
"I would've loved to have my camera with me, right now" Taehyung said, not realizing that he said it out loud.

"You like photography?" Jungkook asked, looking at the younger over his shoulder.
The small brunette blushed, because he gog caught, before nodding softly. "Yeah, it was a big passion of mine" the younger said, playing with the hem of his hoodie, shyly looking up at the older.
"Oh really? I like photography too, I love capturing the things that I think are pretty". He said, looking ahead with a small smile on his sculpted face. "I know right? I makes me appreciate things more and see the beauty in everything" the younger said, smiling happily.
The older side-eyed him, before looking a head and kept walking.
.
.
.
It was pitch darkness, when the duo finally saw a small gas station in the distance. The streets were ampty and the only source of light was provided from the moon, that was shyly peering from behind the almost transparent clouds.

"Look, there's a gas station there, maybe we can shelter in the diner tonight, and we can also get some supplies from that small convenience store next to it" The blonde said, pointing his bony finger at the afromentioned building.
Taehyung's eyes lit up and a big boxy smile made it's way on his face.
"Finally" The brunette said, quickening his pace. He kept walking with big steps towards the gas station, until a strong hand grabbed his slim arm. He looked up to his side, to find Jungkook looking around with a hard gaze.

"Is there something wrong?" Taehyung asked, looking at the older with a confused look on his face.
Jungkook didn't respond, only covering my mouth with his left hand, while he placed the index finger of his other hand on his mouth, shushing the other up. Taehyung quickly nodded and quietly followed him towards the entrance of the small grocery store.

Jungkook glanced at the younger nodding softly, before silently opening the glass door that led inside.
The small store was dark and filled with dust. Spiderwebs where on every corner of the room and on every shelf, it's creators were scattered around. Some in their selfe-made homes, others hanging on thin white threads, attached to the ceiling.