✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎✞︎.

꧁                         𝑹𝒐𝒂𝒓.                       ꧂

He couldn't see anything as his vision was blocked by a thick cloth wrapped around his head with a tight bow

.
.
.
He couldn't see anything as his vision was blocked by a thick cloth wrapped around his head with a tight bow.
He felt his body being dragged on the dirty and rocky ground.

He kept cursing under his breath for his stupidity, he shouldn't have done that, it was so dumb.
He shouldn't have pressed that trigger, but he didn't have another choise, either that or he would've had his head blown.

He kept hearing voiced around him talking and discussing on what to do with him and the whole situation.

He felt his body being tied around something hard, his back pressing on it so hard that it might bruise later.

It was silent for a moment before he felt the cloth being pulled away from his head.
He blinked a few times to adjust his eyes to the new light that hit his face.

He saw a few shadows looming over him and he closed his eyes tightly to make them focus more.
When he opened them again he saw angry and distressed faces stare at him with rage in their eyes.
He gulped loudly feeling anxious about what was going to happen.

"Who are you!?" a rough and deep voice said, he turned his head to the left only to find a tall male with blonde hair stare down at him with a dangerous gaze.

The male didn't open his mouth, panic running through his veins.
"I asked you something, fucking answer it!" the male repeated again, without success.

"Fuck it!" another voice said, before a punch was delivered to the boy trapped again the tree.

"Yugyeom cut it out!" a female voice said, the boy wasn't exactly in his mind after that hard punch to care and look at who's talking.

"This fuck face isn't going to talk, so I'm going to beat the truth out of him" he angrily said, punching the guy in his gut with all his straight, making the boy spill out all that he ate this morning.

He was going to punch the beat up boy again when he felt a hand grab his shoulder tightly but softly.
He turned around only to find the pretty brunette staring at him with a sad face.

He just came out of the house, where he was helping in aiding Dahyun who kept bleeding from her abdomen.
Fortunately the wound wasn't deep so she was out of danger, but they had to cure her quickly.

"This is not the time for this, Dahyun is dying and we need to find the supplies to aid her" he said with a desperate voice.

The black haird male stared at the other for way to long before cursing under his breath and stepping away from the stranger.

Taehyung sighed before kneeling down in front of the killer, that had his eyes ajar.
"Hey, what I need you to do right now, is very important so listen to me carefully" the brunette said, with a serious voice.