✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡✞︎.

꧁                𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔.                 ꧂

Taehyung gripped on his mother arm tightly as they stepped out of the black SUV

.
.
.
Taehyung gripped on his mother arm tightly as they stepped out of the black SUV.
His body trembled like a leaf, his face pale, he looked like he was about to pass out.

He looked up only to find a tall building standing in front of him with all it's glory.
The skyscraper was covered with tinted windows, that didn't allow outsiders to look inside, but gave the people inside an amazing view.

The building was in the middle of nowhere, far away from the civilization.

This was the base of the government's secret science lab.

Taehyung didn't really know what kind of experiments they did in there, even thought his parents work there.
The only thing that they told him, is that it was going to make South Korea stronger.

He never really cared about their job, but now he was really worried about what he was going to see.
.
.
.
Present day.

The smell of grass filled their lungs as they parked the cars in a big land of green. Stepping out of the vehicles, they were met with a big wooden house, that was built in the middle of the land, surrounded by tall trees.

"It doesn't seem like it's abandoned" Jimin said, noticing the small flicker of light that came from behind the curtains that covered the windows and the pick up truck near the house, that looked in perfect condition, like someone has been taking care of it.

"Yeah..." Jennie said, looking around in aw, it was already dark, but she can just imagine how amazing the place looked like in bright sunlight, it was so peaceful, like it was cut off from the rest of the world, like a small part of paradise.

"Let's go knock-" before Sangho could continue, they heard a loud click coming from the house's direction.
Turning their heads towards the source of the noise, all of their eyes widened seeing an elder man exiting the house with a Remington shotgun pointed at them.

"Who are you!? Get the hell out of my property!" the man yelled, pointing his gun at each one of them

"Wo wo wo, hey there, chill man, put your gun down, there are children here" Jackson said, weaving his arms around in a dramatic manner.

"I said. Get. Out. Of. My. Property!" the man repeated through gritted teeth.

"Please listen to us for a moment-" Jimin started, getting interrupted by the man. "Get. Out".

"This old man looks like he's not going to listen" Yugyeom said, taking out his gun and pointing it at the man.
The man instantly doing the same.

"Hey what the hell do you think you're doing!" Taehyung said, staring at the ravenette with wide eyes.

"What does it look like? I'm going to kill this bastard" he said, without showing any remorse or regret.

"Do you hear yourself? Did you lose you're mind?" Lisa said, shocked.
It wasn't like the other to act like this, he was acting irrational, like a wild animal, it's like he lost all he's humanity.

Suddently his gun was snapped away from his hands, making the raven look at his side only to find Jungkook glaring at him.
"Enough of your bullshit" he said, with a cold voice.

Yugyeom chuckled darkly before glaring at the male too. "You are getting in my way to many times Jeon, don't fucking test me" he said, spitting venom from his mouth.

"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do about that?" Jungkook challenged stepping closer to the male.

"Guys stop! It's not the time for your childish acts" Taehyung warned, stepping between the two angry dogs, putting his hands on their chests.
"We have more important things to deal with" he said, pushing them away, before slowly walking towards the stranger that was staring at them without saying anything.

He then stopped at a safe distance from him and started talking, "I'm sorry for intruding on your property and pointing a gun at you" he started, getting the man's full attention on him.

"We didn't know this house was inhabited. We are looking for a place to finnaly settle in" the brunette said before pausing hesitant, "We hope that you can host us for a period of time, till we can find someplace else" Taehyung said with a desperate voice.

"No!" the man simply said before turning around.
"Please, we won't stay for free, we can help around the farm, we can share our food, we can make this place safe, the more we are the better-" Taehyung started listing but was interrupted by another loud "No".

"Now leave my property, before I blow your brains out" he said, walking inside, shutting the door closed.

Taehyung looked down with a defeated expression.
He was really hoping that he would let them stay, not for himself, since he was going to die soon, but for the others.

He hoped to go away knowing that they were safe...

-

"Dad! Why didn't you let them stay!" a male's voice said, making the older male look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"We can't trust people, this world is not what it used to be son" The man sighed sitting down on the sofa.
He didn't like being the bad guy, but he had a family to protect, he couldn't just let anyone walk in his house freely with his children.

"But dad they don't look like bad people! They have kids too" another voice tried to persuade her father.
"I said no!" he said getting stressed.

"Aren't you a doctor? Shouldn't you be more concerned about other people's safety? Why are you so selfish, they might die!" a third person said, coming out of another room.

"Don't start again" he said, rubbing his face with his hands.
"Oh? Why? Why don't you want to talk about it? Because you feel guilty about what happend before? You shouldn't! Because if you were really guilty, then you shouldn't do the same mistake twice!" the short haird girl yelled, before stomping her way upstairs.

The man sighed, closing his eyes tightly, she was right, but he did what he did for them. For their safety.

-

Taehyung walked towards the cars with a defeat look on his face, the others already there.

"it's okay tae, we'll find some place else" Jungkook said rubbing his back, making the man sigh, before getting in the car.

"Wait!" a voice yelled making them stop in their tracks.
.
.
.
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍...

𖣔☼︎𖣔

𝑯𝒆𝒚~ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔?

𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚, 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆, 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒕.

𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑, 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆.
𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆♡︎.