✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗✞︎.

꧁                    𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.                   ꧂

The bright sun was up in the sky, illuminating the dark, lonely streets

.
.
.
The bright sun was up in the sky, illuminating the dark, lonely streets.
The air was cold, sending shivers down anyone standing outside.
The wind blew hard, making old news papers and dirty plastic bags roll around.

Dirt flew in the air, getting inside one blue orb, making the eyelids shut tightly.
One hand, formed a tight fist, coming up to rub on it, as an annoyed whine escaped the brown haird boy's lips.

A chuckle came out of the second guy walking next to him, making the small brunette look at him, and pout slightly.
"It's not funny" Taehyung whined, glaring at the older.
"I know, but you're cute" The blonde said, ruffling the younger's hair, making the shorter blush.
"Shut up" he huffed, crossing his arms, and looking the other way, flustered by the compliment.

They started walking at dawn, wanting to get out of Busan before sunset.
They kept walking, in comfortable silence, trying to arrive quickly at their destination.

By the afternoon of the same day, the two males finally arrived at the outskirts of Busan.
The taller one abruttally stopped, making the tired Taehyung, bump into him.
His right hand quickly covered his - now red - nose, glaring at the older.
"Hey-" he started, but got interrupted by the other.

"Shhh, we have company" Jungkook said, placing his index finger on his lips, and signaling the younger to look in that direction, with a slight nod.
Taehyung looked at that direction, and his eyes widening by the sight.

Zombies, a lot of zombies were scattered around the Gupodaegyo Bridge, they're only way out of Busan, as the other bridges were destroyed.
Remains of old cars were on the bride and a huge truck was flipped at the entrance of the bridge, blocking a portion of the road.

"Shit" Jungkook sighed, gripping his blonde hair in frustration, crouching down, hiding his face in between his legs.
Taehyung stayed silent, not knowing what to say or do in this situation.
They're doomed.

Suddenly the older of the two, abrutally stood up, and quickly grabbed his backpack, roaming inside of it, trying to find something.
"What are you looking for?" The small brunette asked, looking at the older with curious eyes.
The blonde didn't respond, instead pulled out two black Colt M1911.

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock, and he looked at Jungkook with a questioning look. "What are those for?" Taehyung asked, unsure.
"This are for emergencies" the blonde said, handing him one.
The younger hesitantly grabbed the gun, his hands trembling, as he examined the dangerous object.

"Okay, so here's the plan" Jungkook said, grabbing the other's attention.
"What we're going to do is...

-

"Fuck, this is so stupidly dangerous" Taehyung mumbled, while crawling on the ground, trying to stay as quiet as possible.
He was hiding behind a few cars, peeking his head from time to time, to check on the zombies.