✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎✞︎.

꧁                    𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒔.                     ꧂

                     ꧂

.
.
.
When Taehyung's eyes opened again, it was already dark. He was laying on something soft, and a blanket  was covering his body, keeping him warm.
He stared a the white sealing, blinking a few times to push the sleep away.

Soon realization hit him, that he was in someone's room. He quickly sat up, and started looking around the room.
It was a simple room, white walls, shelves with books, a desk, a large closet, and posters of bands unknown to him. There was a door on the side of the wall in front of him. The door was ajar, making the light from the hallway come into the dark room Taehyung was staying in.

The brunette quickly pushed the blanket away, standing up, his bare foot meeting the cold floor, making him shiver.

He slowly walked towards the door, and looked from the small space between the door and the wall, only seeing another white wall.
Taehyung opened the door slowly, afraid of making any noise, and alerting the person that brought him here.

He silently walked out of the room, entering a small hallway that had two more doors in it, and a big opening that led to the living space, and the blue eyes teen, decided to head toward it. He walked on his tippy toes, the floor squeaking a little, by the pressure put on it.

His heart was beating quickly and his guard was up. He was scared, really scared. He didn't know where he was or who took him here. He was terrified.

As soon as he walked inside the living room, he started hearing humming coming from a room, that probably was the kitchen.
He quickly grabbed the first thing next to him - a vase - and walked slowly towards the semi open door.

A delicious smell hit his nostrils, as soon as he was in front of the glass door. He picked his head inside the bright room, to see a slim figure moving around the kitchen.

It was the same girl that saved his gut earlier in the morning. She had short, black hair, that were tied in a messy low ponytail. He was wearing a grey t-shirt and black sweatpants.
She was really pretty. She had white pearly skin, small cat eyes, and thin, but pretty lips.
Now Taehyung was gay, but he had to admit that he found this girl pretty attractive.

"Are you done staring?" the girl said, whitout taking her eyes off the lattuce she was cutting.
Taehyung eyes widened, as he let out  an awkward cough. His cheeks became red as he started scratching the back of his neck.
"Sorry" Taehyung said, holding his head down, embarrassed.

The girl finally raised her head, looking at the flustered boy.
"It's okay, no need to say sorry, I now I look good" she said, smirking.
A scoff left Taehyung's lips as the boy looked up at the smirking girl.
"So full of yourself" Taehyung said, crossing his arms, making the girl chuckle softly.

"Come here, sit down, I guess you have a lot of questions to ask" the girl said, pointing at the stool across from her. Taehyung quickly followed her order, walking towards the stool and sitting down on top of it.