✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘✞︎.

꧁ 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. ꧂

Everyone was anxiously waiting for the operation to be over, as they sat around the living room in silence

.
.
.
Everyone was anxiously waiting for the operation to be over, as they sat around the living room in silence. Jungkook and the other two just got back from their mission and brought everything they needed to help Dahyun.
After setting everything up, everyone left the room exept Kapsoo and Seokjin, who had to operate her, the old man being a certified surgeon and Jin his apprentice.

"She's going to make it, Dahyun is a strong girl" Taehyung tried to comfort Jeongyeon, who was sitting on the sofa with her legs up to her chest and her arms wrapped around them.
"Yeah..." she whispered softly, wanting to belive it too.

Taehyung gave her a sad smile while patting her back softly.
He sighed before looking up only to find Jungkook staring at them with sad eyes.

It was a difficult situation, even if they didn't know Dahyun for a long time, they all bonded so much and it feels like a big family.

After all tragedy does bring people closer.

It always hard when someone dies or is at the edge of dying.
Everyone lost people along the way, everyone knows the feeling of being alone, and everyone is afraid of it.

The zombie apocalypse isn't fun like in the video games, people don't respawn or have infinite lifes.
So they always have to treasure the happy moments and amazing people around them.

Taehyung knows this, he knows that they could and will lose other people in the future, but he's determined to do his best to save them, until his mind and body will allow him.

Anger started building in his body as he remembered that his friends weren't killed by zombies, but by other humans, like them.

In times like this, humans show their true nature, even humans can be monsters.

"Taehyung your nose is bleeding" Jennie commented with a worried tone.
The brunette looked at her confused, before touching his upper lip that was strained with a bright red liquid.
"Shit" he said, stranding up and running towards the bathroom.

He started washing the blood away and keeping his head low so blood wouldn't reach his brain.
After the red substance stopped leaking out he raised his face only to gasp at his reflection.

There were dark pulsing veins near his eyes, and not only that, his pupils were pitch black, his bright blue eyes gone.

"W-wha-" Taehyung touched his face in horror, he didn't know what and how this happened.

His breath started becoming erratic as fear rose in his body as he felt a stinging sensation in his left tight.

"Ugh, fuck, fuck, fuck-"
He cursed as he gripped on his left tight tightly.

"Taehyung? Are you okay in there?"
A voice was boomed inside the small bathroom, followed by a couple of knocks.

The brunette stabilized his breathing before answering, "Y-yeah".
He wanted to slap himself for stuttering but the damage was done.

"Are you sure? Can you unlock the door for me? Maybe I can help" Jungkook said worried, turning the handle up and down trying to open the door.

Taehyung didn't say anything before slowly walking towards the door.
Maybe Jungkook won't try to kill him, maybe he can help him.
Taehyung trusted the other so much, they spent months together and he lost count of the times the other saved his life.

So with shaky hands he unlocked the door and opened it softly.
Only to get the reaction he didn't expect.

"Are you okay? Is the nosebleed over?" asked stepping inside the bathroom.

"Y-yes" the brunette said confused, did the other not notice the marks on his face?

Taehyung turned his head back to the mirror only to find his face back to normal.
He frowned in confusion.

Was I imagining things?

The male asked himself as he kept looking at his reflection.
He quickly shock his head before looking back at the blonde who was staring at him with concern in his features.

Taehyung wanted to tell him everything, he wanted to share this secret with someone, because he feels like he's going insane.

"Jungkook..." he whispered with wobbling lips, he felt emotional and scared, scared of the outcome of his next action.

"I need to show you something..."
He said unsure, he fiddled with his fingers, his head bowed down.

"Sure.." Jungkook said closing the door so they can have some privacy, as it looks like a personal matter.

"Please don't be scared, you know I will never hurt you" Taehyung said, now looking at the other deep in his eyes. This statement only made the other more worried but he didn't comment on it and just nodded his head.

Taehyung took a deep breath before pulling down his pants 'till his knees.
At first Jungkook was shocked and was about to close his eyes because of his shyness, until he noticed teeth markings on the other's left tight.

He stared at it for a couple of minutes before looking at the other who was already watching him, waiting for his reaction.

"When was this?" the blonde asked.
It seemed pretty old as it has already healed, but it left an ugly scar.

"I got it when we were attacked by zombies in the hill camp" Taehyung said softly, averting his eyes from the other.

"Why didn't you tell me, Tae?" he said, with a sad tone in his voice.
It made him sad that the other didn't trust him with this important matter.

"I-I'm sorry, I w-was scared, I didn't know what to do, I thought that if I tell you guys, you would kill me. I was paranoic and I'm sorry that I maybe put you in danger by being beside you, I could've turned any moment, I was being selfish, I should've just ended it-" before he could end his sentence he felt himself being engulfed by strong arms that held on him tightly, like he's afraid he'll disappear.

"Don't say that...I would never let anything happen to you, ever" Jungkook whispered, nuzzling his nose on the brunette's neck.

Taehyung was shocked by the other's action, but he hesitantly brought his hands up to hug the other back with a small smile on his face.

He was happy...

Happy that the other didn't leave him.
.
.
.
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 ...

𖣔☼︎𖣔

!𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓!
𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞.
𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭.

𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒔𝒐...

𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕.
𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆♡︎.