☼︎𝙸𝙸 𝙰𝚛𝚌𝚑☼︎: 𝑺𝒂𝒘𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒏.

✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗✞︎.

꧁      𝑺𝒂𝒘𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒈𝒆𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒑.     ꧂                                                        

"How long has this place existed?" Jungkook asked, staring at the back of the guy who was giving us a tour of the place

.
.
.
"How long has this place existed?"
Jungkook asked, staring at the back of the guy who was giving us a tour of the place.
"Basically from the beginning, when the other encampments were overwhelmed by zombies, everyone came here, maybe by instinct" the guy said, taking a turn.

"They followed a path, and they ended up here" he said, stopping in front of two big wooden doors.
"Well this is the cafeteria, it's dinner time, so everyone must be eating, come I'll introduce you to the others" the blonde guy said, pushing the doors open, a bright light quickly hit their faces as the place was really bright.

Excitement rushed in Taehyung's body, as he kept looking around, trying to find the faces of his two friends. But his big smile quickly vanished when he didn't see them, the only thing he saw, were people looking at them, with a strange look.

"Is there something on my face?" he whispered in Jungkook's ear, who shock his head, "Then why are they looking at us like that" he asked, with a sad tone, looking down at the ground.
Jungkook on the other hand, kept looking around with a suspicious look, he also noticed the strange look the people gave them, but he decided to ignore them.

He grabbed Taehyung's hand and started walking behind Sam, the foreign guy, that was giving them a tour. When they arrived at the other side of the room, they could feel the stares of the others on their back, and it started giving them the creeps.

Sam then stopped walking and turned around, facing everyone in the cafeteria.
"My dear friends, today two new lovely people joined our big family, they will stay with us for some time, so please give them a warm welcoming and treat them nicely"
The guy said, and immediately everyone in the cafeteria changed their expectations into happy ones and started clapping their hands, saying "Welcomes" and "happy to meet yous".

A small awkward smile formed on the younger face, but Jungkook maintained a serious expression, not showing any emotions, as he scanned the faces of everyone present in the room.
He felt Taehyung's hand tighten around his, and when he looked down at the brunette, he saw how uncomfortable the other was, so he decided to intervene.

"Ugh, hey Sam, we are really tired, so can you show us a place where we can rest?" Jungkook asked, looking at the blonde smiley guy.
"Uh, so soon? Well of course, come with me" he said, walking away, with the two right behind him.

The night was quiet, no one was around, as they all were having dinner in the cafeteria, only the owls and crickets can be heard, and the occasional growl in the distance, but they weren't worried about that now.