✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡✞︎.

꧁                         𝑨𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆.                      ꧂

Taehyung was walking through the empty street, plastic bags and rolled papers flew around the place

.
.
.
Taehyung was walking through the empty street, plastic bags and rolled papers flew around the place.
The long road was surrounded by tall trees left and right, and silence engulfed the place, making it look like the perfect setting for a horror movie.

He clutched his metal bat tightly, as he strolled down the eerie path.
He was scared and he almost regretted the fact that he refused to go with the Min twins, but he didn't want to be a burden to them.

Taehyung had no clue to where he was headed to, he just kept walking hoping to find a place to spend the night at, as it was getting dark.
It was already afternoon, maybe around 4p.m., he wasn't really sure.

He's been walking for hours and his feet started to hurt, but he didn't care, he couldn't stop now, and especially not here, in the middle of nowhere, where dangers could be hidden behind a bush or a big tree.

A sigh left his lips, as he brought his arm up to dry the sweat in his forehead. He was exhausted, hungry and thirsty.

Luckily, the twins gave him some food and a small bottle of water for the trip he was going to make, but he couldn't eat it now, he still had a long way to go, before arriving at the next city. Busan.

His bunny was peacefully sleeping inside his backpack, and he left a small gap in the bag open, so the rabbit can breathe. Taehyung was so glad he found this small fluffy animal.
He kept him company, and made his mind stop worrying about things and kept bad memories away from him.

Taehyung didn't sleep well the night before, as the thought of his deceased friends kept hunting his head.
Starting from Bogum, his partner in crime, they always made things that infuriated the olders, making them scold them for hours, then Lay, who saved him from a certain death, then there's Jinyoung, who was really patient with Taehyung and thought him the secrets to survival in the wild, then the lovely Jisoo, who was like an older sister to him, she was always there for him when he felt sad and kept him company until he calmed down or fell asleep. And finally his beloved friend Jimin, his childhood best friend and soulmate, they spent every day of their life together, they stayed attached to each others through thick and thin, always supporting the other's no matter what. But now it was all over...
Jimin was dead and there was no going back to those happy and simple days.

Taehyung had a pretty dull and boring life. He didn't have siblings and his parents were never home, always going to business trips or dinners with their partners.
They weren't bad, but they weren't good as well. They were never in the brunette's life, they didn't see him grow up and never gave him the love he always craved for.
And now he didn't even know if they were alive or dead. When the apocalypse started they were at another of their stupid business trips.
They didn't even bother to call him, to check if he was dead or alive, and that hurt Taehyung so badly.