✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘✞︎.

꧁                     𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈.                   ꧂

                   ꧂

.
.
.
𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓...

Grey clouds wrapped the blue sky, preventing the sun from illuminating the earth.
Splashing of water was heard, as fast steps hit the ground.
Five pair of shoes were running fast, the ones wearing them trying to save their life, from an atrocious destiny.

Growls were heard from behind them, making them run even faster, afraid of getting caught by one of the man-eating creatures.

"Run faster guys, we're almost there!"
The eldest one of them yelled, tightening his grip on his machete.

The group followed their leader's order and fastened their pace, trying to make as much space between them and the zombies.

A brunette glanced back over his shoulder, to see a giant movement from behind them, his blue eyes whidended seeing how close they were with the undead.

The streets were flooded with bodies scattered around. Blood was everywhere, staining the -once were- white walls.

"Fuck!" a male voice cursed, hissing in pain. The brunette turned to his side to see his friend gripping his leg tightly, while running with difficulty.

"What's wrong?" he asked, concern laced in his voice.
"I think I twisted my ankle" the guy said, pain rushing through his leg, preventing him from running faster.

"Shit! We can't make it, we need to hide" the only girl in the group said, trying to help her boyfriend.

"Where the fuck do we go?" the fifth person said, frustrated.

The group continued to run, followed by the horde of zombies, that were coming from almost every side.

No one of the small group knew this place, they were just passing by, and decided to stop by this village to go find some supplies.

"There! We can climb that ladder"
The eldest said, noticing a white ladder that led to the roof of a building.

Everyone nodded and started running towards it. The small brunette kept glancing behind his back, noticing that they started making some distance between them and their death. He smiled, sighing in relief, but decided not to raise his hopes or drop his guard down, for now.

Finally they arrived in front of the ladder, and the first one to go up was the girl with a ponytail, she quickly climbed the ladder, to give the others the opportunity to climb up as well.
Following her was the small brunette, and finally the other three made it up too.

The girl quickly ran to hug her boyfriend, breathing in relief realizing that they made it out alive.

"Jinyoung sit down and let me check on your ankle" the older with black hair said, gesturing with his hand towards a big square rock on the side.
The aforementioned nodded and walked towards the rock, sitting on top of it, he pulled back his pants and lowered his socks, so the other can have a better look on it.