✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝✞︎.

꧁               𝑶𝒍𝒅 𝒂𝒄𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆.              ꧂

"Nice job, jackass

.
.
.
"Nice job, jackass. We're fucked now"
A deep, raspy voice said, sending chills down Taehyung's spine.
The brunette lifted his head up, his gaze immediately meeting the other's intense one.
Taehyung's eyes widened in shock as he stared up at the stranger.
Blonde wavy hair adored his head, golden locks covering his black almond eyes, full of rage and displeasure.

Taehyung kept staring at the new face, furrowing his eyebrows noticing something strange.
"Wait...do I know you? You seem familiar" Taehyung stated, staring at the stranger's familiar features.

The blonde guy quickly looked away, and stood up, clearing his throat.
"I don't think so, I have never seen you before" the boy said, walking away from Taehyung, and to another room.
"Are you sure, you seem really familiar" Taehyung said, standing up and walking to were the stranger went to.

"I said I don't know you, so stop it" the guy said, pushing his tongue inside his cheek, in annoyance. That action made Taehyung realize who the hot guy was.
"Oh! Now I remember, you were that creepy emo guy from my freshman year!" Taehyung said, with wide eyes and a big grin on his face.
"Jeoncock? Junglebook? Jincook?"
Taehyung said, titling his head to the side. "It's Jungkook!" the guy said, annoyed. "So you are him!" Taehyung said, giggling when he saw the shocked face of the older.

"That doesn't matter now, what the fuck were you doing out there?" Jungkook asked, trying to change the topic. "I just arrived here in Busan, I didn't know where to go, so I was roaming the streets mindlessly, when I stumbled on a huge hord of zombies" Taehyung said, sighing.
"And...and they killed my horse" Taehyung said, pouting and teares started walling up in his eyes, remembering his recently lost friend.

The blonde guy let out an awkward sigh before placing his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, rubbing it softly.
"Hey, Taehyung, it's okay, it's now in a better place" The blonde said, trying to calm down the younger.
"Yeah, you're right- Wait! How do you know my name? I never told you that" Taehyung said, raising an eyebrow in confusion, and the older started coughing loudly.
"Oh my, are you okay?" the brunette asked, worried.
"Ah yeah, yeah, we should go now, before those assholes break through the door" The blonde said, making the younger nod in agreement, totally forgetting about his previous question.

They started walking up the stairs, towards the roof top. Silence engulfed them, as Taehyung kept staring at the blonde's muscular back.
"You changed a lot" Taehyung said, getting the older's attention.
"What?" Jungkook asked confused.
"Yeah, I mean, you were shorter then me, skinnier then me, and you looked like you just came back from a funeral, and-" Taehyung started listing, but got cut off by an embarrassed Jungkook.
"Okay, okay, I get it" The blonde said, checks red from embarrassment.
"Well to answer your question,
I didn't do much, I just started working out and yeah" He said, opening the metal door of the roof walking out.
Cold wind hit his face, making his nose go red and chills run down his spine.