✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗✞︎.

꧁                        𝑬𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒆.                     ꧂

A loud explosion was heard, shaking the earth and making everyone nearby lose their balance and fall on the dirty ground

.
.
.
A loud explosion was heard, shaking the earth and making everyone nearby lose their balance and fall on the dirty ground.

"Stay here!" Sam yelled, running out of the room.
The other two looked at each other, before looking down at the three males lying on the floor.

"It's not like they're going anywhere" The one with the bat mumbled, a chuckle leaving his chapped lips, the other only looked at him, before rolling his eyes and walking away from the other.

"Where are you going, we still didn't finish here" the bald male asked the other, who was taking his gloves off, throwing them in the trash.
"Do you smell the smoke? Do you hear the shootings? Everyone could be dead now, I need to go and see" the male said, ruffling his hair in frustration.

"Hey calm down, we don't deal with security" the other said, rubbing the bridge of his nose, staring at the other who was pacing back and forth.
"Hey! Look at me" he sternly said, making the other turn and look at him, "What?" he asked, but his annoyed espressione, soon turned to a horrified one when he saw his friend getting stabbed in the throat by someone from behind.

The bald guy's eyes rotated back, and blood started flowing from his moth as the man behind him kept putting tressure on the wound with the sharp peace of wood, that he used to cut the ropes around his wrists and legs.

Finally the blonde male pulled out his self-made weapon, letting the man fall down on the ground, lifeless.

The other male that watched all of this happen, yelled before turning around to run away, but he was to slow. Jungkook lunged himself at the male, grabbing him by the neck and pushing him down to the ground, before stabbing him one time in the throat and two times in the chest, an evil look in his eyes.

For him, people, or better say, monsters like this don't deserve life, they only deserve to crumble down.

Jungkook slowly stood up, and looked at his bloody hands, it didn't effect him much because it's like he just killed one of the many zombies out there, the only difference is, that he actually felt bad for the zombies, as they were normal people before, and their bad fate brought them to this miserable end, to roam around the streets looking for fresh flesh, they didn't have a say in it, they didn't have a choice.

But these people....these people choose this path, they choose to lure people in here saying that it's a safe camp only to kill time and eat them.

As the blonde me looked up from his hands, he was met with a naked body of a man, lying on a metal table, looking lifeless.
His throat was cut open, just like they did to the others.

Jungkook quickly averted his gaze from the deceased man, and turned around walking towards the two that were still on the ground, calling for him to help them.