Chapter one

------Malva----

I watch as the light red blood cascade down the drain. I had to bandage my wrist as a result of that my wrist was slit open. Most of the blood wasn't even mine. My eyes found my rose gold watch, Damn! I have a meeting in twenty minutes. What the hell! I'm going to be late anyways.

Malva Amara Brandt, Next heritage for the German Mafia, My sister Freya Brandt is a Model. Freya is the older sister. She was supposed to inherit the Mafia but she passed up the opportunity because she felt I was more fit to do it than she was.

She's the... more showable child. My parents love her more because she's a simple child. She didn't cause trouble like I did.

Me and Freya relationship is like any other sibling relationship. We fight, joke and play a lot but at the end of the day we love each other. We just don't say it a lot because that's weird for us.

Ohhh let's get back to the reason I'm washing blood off of me.

FLASHBACK'

I was walking down the road, not bothering to take a driver. My destination was to this abandon sweet spot. I go to see a great view of the town . It was really peaceful and calming.

I suddenly felt a sharp intake of pain in my undersurface on my stomach automatically put me on alert. I gazed over to see a smirking Blaise. Son of a mother fucking bitch.

Blaise Berlusconi childhood enemy, Next heritage of the Italian Mafia. What's crazy is our fathers are actually friends.. I have no idea what started it but I just deeply despise him I've tried to kill him at least 20 times, Seeing we were both trained by high tail Mafia's we are highly skilled.

Some have rumored that we were actually in love. An that shit is disgusting.

My Father and Mr. Berlusconi have been trying to end our feud. They've tried everything to locking us in a room to arranged marriages.

Let's just say the arrange marriage ended before it could begin. We both took part in killing the officiant.

Our fights always go to far, as to pranks to. My father thinks it's immature when I get him back from a prank.

Like one time I was 10 Odaver (Which is Blaise middle name but I know this piss him off more) 12 . He put snakes in my bed when I was sleep. So seeing my father always told me to hit harder, I burned down his room. My father made me train extra for punishment but secretly he told me he was proud.

Maybe that's why I do some of the things I do... to make him proud.

"Long time no see Amara" Odaver said taking out a smoke.

All my life Blaise have called me by my middle name which is deeply irritating.

"I seen you at breakfast , dumbass" I said in an obviously tone.

"Our fathers called a meeting"

"I know that" I said knowing I didn't know.

"Your lying" He said before exhaling the smoke.

"While your trying to look cool and fuck up your lungs. I'm going to go " I said walking away before Blaise grabbed my arm.

I closed my eyes counting down from ten, Seeing I didn't like it when people touch me without my permission.

I roundhouse kicked Blaise in the side, making him stumble back before quickly retaliating with a pocket knife to my wrist.

" You Arschloch" I said with my heavy accent.