Chapter Sixteen

Mental health is important! Tw: Depression

Malva

I didn't want to wake up. I was having a much better time asleep. And that's really sad . It was almost like a reverse nightmare. like when you wake up from a nightmare so relived. Well I woke up to a nightmare. - Ned Vizzini.

Today I felt drained of energy like nothing mattered. I knew I had work to do such as read Marlena being my biological mother file. I also had to do my leg workout so I weighted my options.

I looked over at the time to, see it's 2;00pm. I turned around in my bed into my door swung open revealing the guys, My father, Faze, Blaise, Brady, and Ice, Adrian. I groan using my cover to cover my face why they up in my room.

"I told you she's awake" Faze said, "I thought she died" Brady shrugged.

"Smells like something died" faze cracked a joke. Obviously not in the right moment.

"Get out" I said sitting up.

"We have a mission right now" Blaise demanded, I got out of bed and sat on the edge.

"Take Maya with you" I said picking the best out of the new recruits. Maya has showed the most determined and competitive spirit.

"Leave!" I demanded getting tired of people presences. They all took the hint and left. I got back in bed and slept.

"Amara!" A voice rung in my head. I looked around in the cage to see toby sleeping. I heard my name being called.

"What" My weak voice crumbled from the lack of water.

"I will try to get you out of here" A voice echoed through the cells, And the voice did because that very day me and, Toby was found, saved.

2 weeks later.

CHUCK (Malva's father)

Malva hasn't been out her room in two weeks. She refuses to let people come in. She won't eat. I'm afraid she fell into a deep depression. After I told her about her birth mother she didn't take the news well.

Everyone has tried to talk to her, We even got Kat over here. Depression does run in the family. My brother killed himself because he had sever Depression. That's why I always hoped my children never got it.

Maybe I failed as a parent. Shit, Malva been through hell and back. From toby, herself going into a coma, Her non-biological mother dying. She never caught a break.

"What are we going to do" Faze and Maya groaned at the same time. I then got a text message.

"Why didn't you tell me my sister, Isn't okay! I'm on the next flight" Freya texted me. Freya and Malva always been close.

"Freya your pregnant stay yo ass in California" I typed back.

"Well we could drag her out of bed" Blaise suggested. That didn't sound like a bad idea.

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎

I have officially lost all my shit, I feel like there's no point of facing the world anymore. I feel helpless.

Most nights I've cried myself to sleep. Or didn't sleep. I didn't allow anyone in my room. I didn't want anyone to see me like this. My hair falling out due to the lack of food I've been eating. My skin paled. Lack of water. Nothing.

I was just hit with a train of sadness, and I haven't gotten up not recovered. Sometimes I wonder why does everything bad happens to me.

If I do get up and do something, I still won't be happy. I'll just look happy.

Then my door that, I swear I locked swung open. I looked up to see Blaise, UGH I despise people sometimes.

"Get the hell up" He said opening my curtains making me turn and cuddle into my covers.

"Go away" I muffled into the covers.

"As much, as I'd like to you have fifty percent of a mafia to run, Files to look at. So are you really going to prove my point of how unfit you are" Blaise challenged.

"Maybe" I admitted.

"Amara" Blaise warned.

"YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT" Maya said clapping at the door way. I gave her one narrowed eye as she stopped cheering but held her encouraging smile.

"You people get on my nerves" I said before getting out of bed. I looked in the mirror. My hair was matted, I pulled it down a little and some came out. I looked at my clothes that fit perfectly weeks ago is no baggy on me.

"My hair" my voice cracked while I was holding a chunk that fell out.

"Well damn" Blaise said.

"Well at least you got out of bed" Faze shrugged.

"Lets get you showered" Maya said taking my hand.

After I took a shower, Maya did my hair. Got the tangles out. My hair was looking beautiful. I put on a pair of sweats and a tank top.. not to much

I applied some light makeup. I looked at my appearance pleased, It took a lot not to crawl back into bed.

When I walked out of my bathroom my room was surprisingly clean, I reminding myself to say thanks to Blaise.

I walk down stairs to see my pregnant sister at the end of the stairs. I was attacked with a bone crushing hug from her.

"Malva, How are you? " She asked I just nodded before sitting on the couch where everyone was.

"I'm glad to see you up" My father said handing me a plate of bagels. I looked down at the food. Only by the thought of eating making me sick.

"I'm not hungry" I said looking down at the plate.

I got up and went to sit on the kitchen counter. I had paper work to fill out.

Blaise then came in, With a smirk which annoyed me.

"Eat, Now" He demanded handing me coffee and a bagel.

"I said I'm no-"

"I don't give a fuck what you said, I'm saying to eat right now" He said in a serious tone. I took the bagel and took a bite giving him a fake smile, As I didn't want to swallow.

"Swallow" He said in a bored tone while leaning against the counter.

After Blaise made me eat at least half, and Also drink the coffee.

I was going my room being tired from actually getting up. My father told me Kathrine needed to see me so Blaise said he will take me.

KATHERINE OFFICE

"Hey, Malva" Kat said sitting in her seat.

"Hallöchen"

"Tell me about your last two weeks"

"After the ball, A couple days later a train of sadness hit me, It wasn't just like anything, It was li long lasting, I felt like nothing mattered. Had zero motivation. I was just there."

"Malva, try this. Everyday when you wake up. do daily affirmations know your purpose cause I assure you people care, Everyone has bad days. Would you want to try medication, You don't have to take it daily just the days that are hard" She recommended.

"I guess" I shrugged not sure.

A/N

This chapter was just a mental health chapter, To show everyone has bad days, If you ever need to talk DM me, I'll answer for sure. We won't be talking about Malva's depression really anymore, I just wanted to show that everyone deals with shit.

Next chapter will be based off of other things. We will get a look into Blaise mental health and trauma.

And- I'm proud of whom ever is reading this, If you clean your room. Got out of bed, did school. etc. I know sometimes motivation is hard for everyone but you got it!