Chapter 20 Vegas 3

.

Blaise:
After I helped Malva earlier, She fell asleep in a hug, so I took her to My father and my mother, My mother flew down as soon as possible once she found out.

I was now going to get Malva some more comfortable clothing to change into. Once I arrived to the empty big Beach house i found Malvas room, I searched her closet for something.

I found a huge Blue shirt so I took that out and found her some sweat pants, I was going to get her some shorts but they are really short for a hospital then every other guy going to be starting at her.

I was about to leave when a opened note caught my Attention. It said my name, So I read it. I always think back to before. What would've happened if I never read that note.

To Blaise, aka the fuck face who didn't even give me a chance to express my feelings before sleeping with another.
This is dumb, writing this note is also dumber. Never in a million years have I thought I would like I guess? Oh my gosh this sounds like a love letter. Wait this is a love letter! But not like love love? Wait I'm not sure if I love love you? I like you thought that's for sure. Oh my gosh! But I'm not saying this to get in your pants. Wait when did I start talking about having sex with you. Not that I haven't thought it about it! Oh my gosh no I definitely haven't thought about you in that way I'm not sure wait back to what I was saying.
Blaise this is awkward, Especially because We have hated each other for years. I guess that was hate? I'm trying to say I guess... If you reciprocate the feelings I'll be willing to give this a chance.- Malva (Amara)

Malva- I- what the hell.

She was goi- to.

I just fucked up, I obviously have feelings for Malva but am I ready to admit it.

MALVA:

I woke up in empty arms, I look around to see I'm on a hospital couch, I was missing the warmth of Blaise which was weird.

I then hurried up and sat up, Then saw Blaise coming over to me with paper and clothing. I smiled at him grateful for the change of clothing.

My father was still in a long surgery.

"Here" Blaise handed me the clothing. I was going to the bathroom before he stopped me. "I found your note" Blaise whispered in my ear as his lips softly glazed my ear making me push away from him.

I hurried to the bathroom feeling embarrassed. After I changed into the comfortable clothing I called Kat.

"Spill the tea" She said which made me start my daily rant.

"Blaise found the note, THE NOTE! That confessed I like him!!! Oh my gosh! I'm dying, KATHERINE I CANT BREATH! My life is over" I dramatically said sliding down the bathroom wall.

"Your not dying your just afraid of your own feelings, Which is natural" Kat said calming me down.

After a lot of yelling and a few pep talks Kat some how convinced me to leave the bathroom.

I slowly got up and walked out. Only to see Blaise leaning by the lounging door with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Don't talk to me" I said trying to walk past him.

"Mhm nice to know, That note was truly something" Blaise said chuckling, I swear I probably looked reder then a tomato.

"Fine Blaise Berlusconi, I'm confessing my undying love for you, I have so many fantasies about you. I just want to marry you" I sarcastically said, Blaise smirk only grew larger.

"That's basically what the note said" Blaise said shrugging.

"Oh shut up" I said smacking his arm.

"We do have to talk though" Blaise said seriously.