Chapter 30

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎ 3 months, 1 day before the wedding

I've been working out, and Blaise been working out with me.

Malik makes a lot of constant sounds blabbering alot which is cute, He love attention alot of it to.

The wedding colors were White and Gold. I know it's so weird. I guess but I love the color gold.

I had my dress picked out for today which I never though I'd ever say.

I looked at Malik whom was blabbering back to faze. Which was funny I could tell he was going to have a attitude.

I went to go find Blaise while Faze was playing with Malik.
What's crazy is my father don't really care for Malik.

I was walking to Blaise room, Your probably like aren't you supposed to share a room. We have our own rooms just in case we get tired of each other. Seeing we both like our space.

"Blaise!"

"Yeah?"

"I'm bored" I said trust falling onto him.

"Want to take Malik to the park?" Blaise asked me, I just nodded.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking at the load of papers.

"We need a family car, So I'm looking for another one"

I scrunched up my face to the word.

"Blaise we do not need a family car we have my car, and your car" I said the Blaise turned to look at me.

"Malva we don't need sports cars, we need modern" Blaise said in a duh tone.

"But then we won't look like the badass, hot parents when we drop Malik off at pre-school when he start" I pouted knowing I'm going to get my way on this.

"Fine only because you have a point" Blaise gave in.

"I've been thinking about returning to work after our honeymoon'" I brought up, Me and Blaise are both working people so I knew he would understand that I'm not a stay at home mom. Not that it's bad being one I just want to continue with the Mafia.

"That's good because we need a few missions done" Blaise said stacking up the papers.

THE NEXT DAY

We both decided not to have a Bachelorette party, Because we can go out and party even when married so we didn't see the point of it.

As soon as I woke up. The bridesmaids were already ready, Freya called her hairstylist to fix up my hair, I couldn't help but miss Malik, He stayed with Hayley and Faze last night.

Once my hair was wavy and ready, Freya did light makeup and then I had to change into my dress. Which was long white silk with a thigh slit. I hurried into my nude heels and then I put my engagement ring on the other hand.

I got Blaise a black wedding band for his ring. It just fits him.