Chapter nine

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎

Some days has past, Today I was being discharged from the hospital with a messed up arm. I was currently sitting on the hospital bed, wearing a tank top and joggers.

I was waiting for my father to come off his flight, Once he walked into the room. I walked out, I had one goal, and one goal only. I didn't care about anything else or anyone else I was going to do it.

Once we arrived to the team home there was get well balloons, and a cake. Ah my father way of a apology.

"My baby" My mother came out of nowhere before hugging me, making me push her off becuase she hugged my shoulder to tight.

"I'm going to go shower" I said before trying to walk upstairs into I noticed this middle age women behind me.

"I hired you a personal maid " My father said quite proud of himself, while I kept my same 'I don't care, I want to be left alone'.

"Fire her, I can take care of myself" I said before going up to my room and closing the door. I immediately stripped of all clothing and got into a steaming hot shower. I closed my eyes for a relaxing moment.

"Your person is closer than you think"

Oh shit! I have to get the journal, but also my father wouldn't allow me out alone. Well I've been sneaking out since I was 15 so it shouldn't be so hard.

I changed my bandage, Put on a big t-shit and spandex shorts. Time to do my hair, which I dreaded seeing my shouldered was still injured. I was sitting at my vanity trying to put my hair in a ponytail.

I then heard a faint knock, "Come in" I softy muttered. Then revealing Blaise.

"What? come to watch me struggle" I said dropping my hands.

"As fun as that would be, nope. Simply here to help" He said which made me bust out in laughter.

"The last time I allowed you to do my hair, I had a bob with uneven bangs" I said watching Blaise chuckle. Not funny, I mumbled.

"Seriously, Amara."

I sighed heavily handing him the rubber band "Did my father send you?"

He shrugged as he took all of my hair starting from the back and put it in a twist thingy "I was the only one brave enough to come up here" I wasn't sure what he was doing. Into I looked into the mirror. He did a top neat bun.

"Really" I said in a bored tone, While Blaise just shrugged "Buns look better"

"Thanks, Now leave" I demanded, "Or what?" Blaise challenged.

I quickly took out my pocket knife and was about to slit his wrist but he was to fast and caught it. God I hate Him!

"Get out" I seethed of anger, He smirked proudly as he left the room. I then locked my door, Took my phone and car keys. I opened my window, Which was on the second floor. I looked at the tree that was close to my house.

I put my phone and car keys in my bra so I don't drop them. I out reached my left arm and grabbed ahold of the tree branch, Using the foot to step on the branch and put all of my weight on it. Swinging my body that way. I winced in pain as I had to put some weight on my shoulder.

Once I got on the tree I carefully climbed down and ran to my car, Once I got into my car I immediately drove off. So much for top notch security.

Toby old house was 1 hour away from mine, During the drive I stopped to get me coffee. I wasn't sure if I could mix medication and coffee.