Chapter 25

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎

I blinked a couple times, while my whole body felt numb. I looked over to see the room empty. I tried to move my leg only to feel excruciating pain.

A nurse then came in, "do you have anyone to call?" she asked me.

"No I don't" I said closing my eyes.

"Well you have people here, they demanded I let them in or they will kill more staff members so sorry" she said quickly walking about into Blaise and my father walked in.

Blaise wasted no time before indulging me into a hug. Literally bone crashing hug.

" What the hell happened we've been so worried?" Blaise asked me.

I looked at my father. He took the hint and left the room.

"Amara talk to me" Blaise said looking me in the eye.

So I spilled my guts I told him everything about the kidnapping with my sister . I me and Blaise talked a little bit about the fight that happened before I left.

1 month later

Everything was going fine like always , I was having a peaceful recovery while everything else was going fine into Freya went into labor.Not just any labor it was in a car with me and me only.

"Freya let's go to the mall" I bothered her, I was walking into the kitchen.

"Sure we can get you some new outfits, You need some new skirts" She said getting a juice.

"I have to go through the office, Right quick I'll be fast though" I said walking towards the office, Lately Blaise been like hella protective after the situation. At one point he followed be everywhere .

"Hey Blaise I'm going out with Freya" I said coming up behind him and hugging his waist.

"Be safe" He said turning around and kissing my cheek.

"Later we can hang out" I said smiling partly.

I was almost out the door when Blaise called me.

"What?" I asked turning around to be met with his cocky smirk.

AT THE MALL.

After walking around, we found some cute baby clothing, did I forget Freya moved into her houses she just spends a lot of time at the team house with us.

"Oh about this" Freya asked holding up a thin lace skirt.

"Yeah, no" I said turning my heel.

"Have you and Blaise even had sex yet" Freya asked, I looked at this cute red dress with flower pattern around it. But I didn't get it seeing I already had a lot of stuff.

"No we haven't had sex"' I said throwing a skirt into the basket.

"Surprised" Freya said in actually shock. I don't see what there was to be shocked about, we both are sorta easy, but we just never. I guess.

Once we finished I got in the car and drove off not into I started hearing grunts of pain. I looked over to see Freya looking down in horror. I look down at my seats my beautiful seats to see Freya water broke.

"Oh my fucking goodness my poor seats" I said, Freya looked at me like she wanted to kill me.

"Im about 30 minutes from giving birth in traffic and your talking about your seats" Freya looked at me and I shook my head.

I looked in the traffic to see it's not moving.

"My car is going to be traumatized forever" I said grabbing a blanket.

"Recline your seat" I said keeping my eyes on the road while trying to guide my sister through breathings.

"She's coming!" Freya screamed out.

I pulled over to the side of the road. Unbuckled my seat belt and grabbed gloves I keep in my car in case for emergencies.

"Um.... I never seen a tutorial on this" I stumbled over my words.

"Just get this thing out of me" She screamed as sweat fell down heavily.

"Ok, Um, prop your legs up I guess?" I said not sure on what to do.

"Call someone dumbass" She said.
If she keep yelling at me I'm going to leave her on the side of the road.

I dialed fathers number, Didn't answer, I called the ambulance.

After a while of me guiding me through her giving birth which was bad by the way but it was the last push.

"Freya just one more time so this can be all over" I calmly said as she did a very ugly baby came out crying, we had to hurry to take her to the hospital.

I wrapped the baby in a blanket and handed her to Freya.

I literally sped to the hospital. As I'm traumatized from seeing my sister literally have a baby come out of her.

Once we got to the hospital both the baby and Freya got medical attention.

Into father then came rushing in.

"Wow look who decided to show up"

"How was it?"

"If you mean me watching my sister have a baby in my beautiful car then I mean it was traumatizing" I said shrugging.

Once mostly everyone was here and Freya was ready for visitors me and my father went in.

She was holding her baby while smiling.

"Her name is Rosie Bandt" she said looking up at me.

"Thank you Malva, wanna hold her?" she asked me I looked at the baby. I carefully picked her up, she was cute now she was cleaned off and peacefully sleeping with a small bow head band on her head.

"You might want one of your own" Freya said nudging me.

"Possibly" I said smiling down at Rosie. She was a cute bat she had a little bit of hair.

"You make a nice baby, I always knew we had good genes" I said smiling.

I handed Rosie back to Freya while I walked out to give Freya and Father space.

I sat in the chair of the waiting room.

Blaise then came and sat beside me.

"Tired?" He asked me.

"Very" I breathed out.

After visiting hours me and Blaise went home, I showered in Blaise bathroom, I found a big t-shirt and shorts.

I walked out of his bathroom and fell on the bed.

"What show or movie is it tonight?" Blaise asked me, I was in deep thought meaning I didn't want to watch tv right now.

"Silence" I said getting tucked in and staring up at the ceiling.