Chapter ten

✿Liliac ✿

Today I was going to ask Blaise to be my boyfriend, Ell tried to talk me out of it saying a guy should ask you first, But freak that I'm going in. We've been dating for a little bit and he's my first official boyfriend. So this is all kinda new to me.

I knocked on him and Malva office I heard a deep come in, Once I entered I seen Blaise and Malva giving each other a death stare . The feud between them two is kinda scary. The lengths they'll go to see each other hurt is alarming.

"Blaise can we talk" I said nervously. Malva glanced up for a second before looking back down at her computer. "Yeah" Blaise said getting up.

I went into the hall, Blaise leaned against the door. He was wearing red. My favorite color on him. I nervously fidgeted with my hands.

"So we've been good, right?" I started trying to feel him out.

"I guess" Blaise said shrugging. He seemed a bit distant... maybe even irritated?

"Ok here goes nothing, Wanna be my boyfriend?" I nervously played with a strain of hair.

"Sure, that's it?" He asked, I just nodded and smiled before pecking his lips. He smiled but it didn't seem as genuine.... I wonder if I did something?

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎

After I finished my desk work, I went upstairs to change into work out clothing. Blaise said the team was working out. He also told me not to come because my arm isn't healed but, when have I listened?

Even my father basically grounded me to my room. But did I listen? No because I have shit to do.

Today my mom was coming back from her cruise meaning a lame ass family dinner. I dreaded family dinners. Every single family dinner I would be harassed and made into a monster.

Then I'd be pinned out as the disrespectful child. Fuck and my mother cooking is even worse. She preach about me and Freya having 'good' wife qualities yet she cheats on my father. He stays loyal to her every single time too.

He adores her but she just... doesn't feel the same way? Their only together because money and business. I mean at first they were really in love. Then it faded as I was born.

Once I was changed into my workout clothing, I walked down to the gym to see the team there. "Ok! So run around the track, then we are going to lift weights. Then a free for all" Blaise said before blowing his whistle thingy.

I walked out to the track beside Blaise who seem irritated with me. "I told yo-"

"Oh no, I heard what you said I just don't give a fuck" I said shrugging before starting to jog around the track. Until I heard a loud explosive sound making me turn my head.

It was a bomb, I acted off of leader intuition. "Everyone go inside, Ice! try and scope out the person who threw it. Anyone hurt?" I asked running towards the group. To see brady on the floor. Blaise and Liliac, a random recruit.

"Shit shit." I observed the scene unfolding in front of me. I noticed security guards coming around back.

"Security!" I yelled gaining there attention walking up to our guards in the front. "How the hell did you fucking let him past" I shouted at them.

"Ma'am we di-" One of the men who have been here since I was a kid.

"Shut the hell up, You're fired. Get the hell out of my sight. I understand some of you have families meaning, you will receive weekly income." I demanded before walking away. How could I let this happen?