Chapter 19 Vegas 2

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎

This morning I was so anxious to talk to Blaise so as soon as Maya and Adara left last night I fell asleep then woke back up around 7am. I took out my Journal that Toby gave me and started writing what I was going to say to Blaise.

This is dumb, writing this note is also dumber. Never in a million years have I thought I would like I guess? Oh my gosh this sounds like a love letter. Wait this is a love letter! But not like love love? Wait I'm not sure if I love love you? I like you thought that's for sure. Oh my gosh! But I'm not saying this to get in your pants. Wait when did I start talking about having sex with you. Not that I haven't thought it about it! Oh my gosh no I definitely haven't thought about you in that way I'm not sure wait back to what I was saying.
Blaise this is awkward, Especially because We have hated each other for years. I guess that was hate? I'm trying to say I guess... If you reciprocate the feelings I'll be willing to give this a chance.

Believe it or not it took me 2 hours to write this, I then ripped out the note and folded it and left it on my dresser.

I walked down stairs to see Maya and Adara there, and Maya holding a bagel off. I smiled at them before I took the bagel.

"Thanks" I spoke to Maya with a smile.

When we were eating in peace a short petite blonde girl with short hair tan skin. She was very beautiful but my smile soon fell when i realized she came out of Blaise room. With Blaise following after her.

"Malv-" Maya started but I just shrugged it off. Not like I was actually going to think this was going to work.

The blonde pecked his cheek before walking out to the door.

"Amara" Blaise said with a nod.

"It's Malva" I corrected biting a piece of my bagel.

"Same thing" Blaise said taking the orange juice out.

"Ugh I hate men, this is why I swing the other side" Maya said getting up, patting my shoulders before she left the kitchen soon followed after Adara.

I soon got up and finished my food not wanting to talk to Blaise about anything.

"Malva I want to talk about last night" He attempted to say I just stood there washing off my dish.

"There's nothing to talk about, This was a mistake your words not mine" I said putting the dish up.

"Because it was" He admitted irritated.

"Ok so there's nothing to talk about" I said walking away. Wow a few days without therapy really does something to yah.

I went upstairs to call Kat. Once she answered as always I started my rant.

"I kissed Blaise I liked it possibly confused my feelings, I mean he is a good kisser, or that was probably me doing all the hard work but besides that he fucked another girl. And I feel jealous! Malva Amara Bandnt doesn't get jealous she makes people jealous!" I said referring to myself.

"Not to mention the fact I might like him! Like like, like I hated you and tried to kill you all these years but now I magically have feelings for you LIKE! Not to mention he gave me a hickey I had to cover multiple times!!! What do I do!" I yelled pacing back and forth.

"I thi-" Kat started but soon cut off by me.

"Should I fuck Caspain just to upset him?! But then I'll be playing Caspain and he's to good for that!! How do I make him jealous! I wait for no man! I even made him a note confessing my feelings! A note Katherine! I'm going insane" I said finishing it all in one breath.

"No you shouldn't have sex with Caspain, And you should act like it doesn't bother you, as a Therapist I'm supposed to tell you to talk about your feelings but. just wait for the right time. If it's destined it'll work out, But I know since you don't listen to me. Just use a condom if you do have sex with Caspain. I mean we can't have no little Malva's running around" Katherine said before hanging up.

AT THE MAFIA AWARD SHOW.

I stepped in, with my lace red dress that had a thigh slit with red heels and light makeup.

Once the people started I was on look out for the leader of the other side into someone came and dropped a note in my lap.

Looking for me already? Well stop!.

Was all it said, Which put me on alert. I always look around but only to see Blaise looking at me.

"Today we are here to join all mafias. For peace and patience. We do have one leader missing but she had some else come for her spot"

Peace my ass.

After the man finished his long speech I went the bar. "Malva" someone called turning my attention to find Caspain.

"Caspain" I said with a fake smile. I looked over to basically see Blaise seething with heat. I laughed to myself before I grabbed Caspain hand and led him to the dance floor.

The ball was a ball into the power went out. Like shut off, as soon as it flickered back on my father was on the floor pale as a ghost and blood gushing out of his heart.

"Dad!" I sobbed as I crouched down to his level and checked his pulse.

"Malva" A hand on my shoulder was put, I shrugged it off as I called the ambulance.

AT THE HOSPITAL

I was in the bathroom running my shaking hands through the water trying to get my father blood off my red stained hands. As tears fell down my face. I couldn't help but think. If he was my last person.

"Malva" A soft tone said as I ignored it and kept trying to wash my bloody hands.

"Malva open the door" The handle moved indicating someone was trying to get in, which I soon realized it was Blaise.

"Malva, please" He pleaded, as I gave in. It's something about Blaise saying please that changed my mind.

I fixed my makeup and stopped the running water while I looked at my blood shot eyes and opened the door, to see Blaise with a guilt, Sorry look.

Before I could say anything Blaise indulged me into a hug. As I relaxed my head on his chest tears started forming. As Blaise was there comforting rubbing circles on my back.

A/n

A/n

One more part to Vegas Drama.

Tell me people do you ship Blaise and Malva?

I love her therapist Kat. Honestly it be funny writing they sessions.