Chapter fourteen

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎

I was awoken, by a nightmare. So I was up at 4am, So I was watching Netflix. Into I started getting sleepy, but NOOOO Blaise barge into my room scaring the living shit out of me.

"What the hell you, abortion" I said sitting back up comfortably. "Yea, Yeah get dressed" He said closing the door behind him.

"Why?" I asked getting out of bed. Blaise turned around with a weird smirk. "We worked our asses off for the ball so we are going out, Get dressed" Blaise demanded.

I looked at my mirror which was close to my bed, I was wearing sport tight short shorts, and a shirt that's just random.

"I look fine" I said turning around looking in the mirror. "No... The shorts are....well short" Blaise said looking me up and down.

"Well your shorts are short" I challenged crossing my arms.

"Malva" Blaise warned, what's his problem literally come get me at 4am then get mad.

"I'm not changing, Nothing is wrong with my outfit" I shrugged before slipping into some slides.

"Your bringing unnecessary attention to yourself" He said leaning on the door. Pissing me off.

I thought about what Kathrine said and I calmed myself down and turned towards Blaise and flicked him off.

"OH! because legs are so distracting, I'm just asking for attention" I sarcastically remarked grabbing my car keys.

Blaise muttered a smartass before walking down to the garage. Since I have no idea where we are going I threw my keys at him.

"Don't hurt my baby or I will murder you" I said in a serious tone. Blaise simply nodded before getting in the car.

This week have been a lost of yelling, therapy of course. A lot of coffee. Me and Blaise been getting along. Except for Monday I had a small panic attack nothing big though.

FLASHBACK

I went downstairs to see Blaise looking stressed out, When we both would be in the office for hours. It was stressful but we would talk a little listen to music ya know.

"What happened?" I asked prepared for the worst, Last time the cater was canceled which pissed me off.

"Red napkins came" Blaise said looking down at the three boxes full of red freaking napkins.

"Red!! Red is a very ugly with silk brown" I stated pacing back as I allowed my thoughts to take over.

You couldn't even order the right napkins.

Mhm I just know your parents are disappointed.

I felt like oxygen was being sucked out of my lungs, The walls slowly closing up on me. The office was no longer the office it was a black space and I was dying.

"Amara, Calm down. It's alright ill order more" Blaise said smoothly crouching in front of me.

After a while I focused on my breathing, Blaise told me to go call Katherine to confirm that everything is fine. He simply wouldn't go away into I called her so I did.

"Malva, How are you?" She asked which started my rant.

"I ordered white napkins, And they sent Red! Like are they color blind, I mean if so then don't work with colored napkins! Then I had a panic attack because I thought I was a failure because of napkins! Anyways is it weird that me and Blaise been getting along?" I finished my rant, while the other side was dead silent.