Chapter three

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎

Today was the day Me and Blaise had to meet the new recruits, I was excited to see what new people could bring who weren't brought up in the Mafia. Our fathers have now let us take over with the Mafia we had to sign some papers and shit.

I decided to take a bubble bath to soak, I was sore from the workout I did earlier today before I woke up. Once my bath was ready I was excited to release stress.

Once my bath was ready I threw in a red, Strawberry Vanilla bath-bomb. I watched as the bath turned red. I stripped free of my clothing before sitting in the bath.

My room was connected with a bathroom so that was a plus of having a big house I guess. As the bath was boiling hot which is exactly how I like it.

I slouched down in that bath and let the tropical water trickle up to my neck.

I grabbed my speaker and played some peaceful music.
I was relaxing into Blaise bursted into my room scaring me so bad I threw the speaker at his head.

"What the fuck!" He groaned rubbing his head.

"Shit, I was going to say sorry but then realized i'm not" I said. I seen as Blaise was about to throw the speaker back at me but I'm in water. Little does he know it's water proof:

Next thing I know I feel a hard thing hit to my chest... He threw it at me. The bubbles in my bath covered all of my private areas thankfully.

"Well I guess I was right.. it is water proof" He said shrugging.

"Dickhead, now hand me my towel I'm naked" I said stating the obvious.

He tossed me the towel and walked out. I quickly dried myself and put on my red silk robe.

"Now why are interrupting my bath" I asked crossing my arms. I was aware some of my cleavage was showing but I'm trying to get back in my bath I couldn't care less.

"You're late recruits are here"

"Well can you get me a cup of wine for my bath and I'll be down in a minute"

"Amara get your ass down there" he raised an annoying eyebrow.

"Damn someones pissed" I whispered before pushing him out of my room.

"Just wait and see whose gonna be pissed"

I watched as Blaise stared at me hard up and down which made me clear my throat.

I walked over and changed into some basketball shorts and a tank top. I put on my red sneakers, thinking I really need to go out sometime.

Once I got the the field I seen 4 people standing, I can already tell the short girl gonna be my favorite.

I stoped beside Blaise who had a smirk on his face.

"So we want to see what you bring to the table," I stated simply.

"I don't care" The fake blonde said smacking her gum before turning to Blaise "what's your name" she asked twirling her hair.

I simply ignored her, i need to focus on the recruits that are serious.

"Anyways everyone state your name and what you best perform at" Blaise said, not in a playing mood more in his alpha tone.

"I'm Sasha, but you can call me babe, Blaise only" she giggled flirty. Wow. That's one way to shoot your shot.

"I'm Liliac, I major in.. technology and fighting" Liliac blushed shyly. She seems a bit... soft for this. But hey she might surprise me.

"I'm Brady I do all things"