Chapter 26 3 words 8 letters

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎
A/n
This gets a little steamy, but not to steamy. If you read this and know me personally pretend you didn't see this then.

3 words, 8 letters, 1 phrase. I got this. No I don't the worse that can happen is rejection. Is it to early? I mean it's been around 3 months.

I was awoken by Blaise Again, taking a shower. Every morning he does these work outs so he comes back and shower which wakes me up.

He tried to get me to go, but I told him sleep is more important so he stopped trying.

"amore mattutino" Blaise said meaning good morning love.

"Morgenliebe" I said in German meaning the same thing he said.

"Off day today, what do you want to do?" Blaise asked drying his hair.

Well we went to the zoo the last time, we went to dinner, the park, Chocolate factory and some other things.

I was probably going to help out with Rosie.

"Just hang out" I said laying flat on the bed.

"Beach day?" Blaise asked.

"Sure I'll see if everyone else is in" I said getting up and standing in front of Blaise.

I slowly leaned in, as Blaise followed. I slowly kissed Blaise as I moved my hands around his neck and his arms went around my waist.

I slowly went down to his neck , "Fanculo " Blaise groaned in my ear, and gave him a Malva hickey which are my specialties. After I finished my Malva hickey I stepped back and looked at it in amaze.

"Really Malva" Blaise said looking in the mirror.

"What? It's a Malva hickey" I said admiring it.

" My turn" Blaise said turning towards me.

"Yeah, no." I said walking away. Next thing I know I'm tackled on the floor.

"Ow" I groaned looking up at Blaise who was now on top of me smirking.

"Malva" There was a knock on the door, guess what Blaise decided to do he started sucking on my neck.

"Um... yeah!" I called back trying to muffle a noise.

"What are you doing later?"

"I-um-"

"Blaise stop" I yammering sound came out.

"Are you busy right now?" The person who is Caspain asked.

"Yes, yes I am"

I then brought my other leg up and kicked Blaise. That sent him tumbling off of me.

"That is more than a freaking mark, it looks like I have hickeys all over my neck you dickhead" I said looking at my neck in the mirror. This isn't just a hickey that will go away.

"Well at least we are even" Blaise said fixing his button up.

"Just wait and we'll see who will be even you ... you... ugh I hate you" I said leaving to room, as I entered the kitchen everyone was staring at my neck.

"Problem you shi-"

"MALVA! The baby is here" Freya said pointing at Rosie.

"Girl you got your own house yet you here" I said taking out a cookie.

"Nope" Blaise said snatching the cookie away from me.

"Was zum Teufel wollte ich essen, dass du beschissene Person bist" I cursed Blaise out in German.