Chapter Seventeen

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎

This morning I woke up showered, Changed into a pants suit with a white lace bra. I put on my heels and headed to the office, I thought Blaise was going to be there but he wasn't so that gave me, the opportunity to go through Marlena file.

Marlena Amara

well thanks dad for naming me after her, I guess.

Marlena Amara:

5 prison records. All paid off by, Unknown

Marlena was 19 when she gave birth to a baby girl. Marlena passed away due to child birth complications.

Marlena parents, Alive, Unknown. Marlena grew up in foster care. She was abused by her first home and ran away when she was 17.

Marlena parents were spotted at, *address*

I took a picture of the address, Reminding myself to check it out later.

I put the file in my safe I keep in the office.

Blaise then barged in with wet hair. Black button up rolled up sleeves. And black dress pants.

"My mother is coming" He said in horror. I jumped up excited. Hayley was always so blunt and she was just like Blaise, Blaise is kind of a momma's boy which I always used to laugh at how soft he was with his mother.

"I can't wait! when?" I said sitting on the edge of my desk.

"Today"

"Well isn't that a treat" I smiled.

That's when I heard yelling of excitement, putting both me and Blaise on alert. I walked down to see Freya and my father. They turned around smiling.

"I'm staying!" She said smiling but looking at my straight face her smile dropped. Freya knew she couldn't risk the baby.

Maybe I was being selfish that if she stayed I wouldn't be the same with my father.

"Nice" I said with a small smile into the door rang. The door busted open with Hayley wearing a red jumpsuit with black heels and her shiny soft hair in a huge afro.

"MY wife'" Faze said giving Hayley a kiss on the cheek. Blaise was there about to give his mother a hug.

"I see you've gotten some muscle on you boy" His mother said squishing his arm.

"You look good ma" He said taking in her appearance. When her eyes landed on me.

"Malva honey, You look beautiful" She admitted before indulging me into a huge hug.

"Hales you look amazing, How's the company going?" I asked before drinking some water to clear my throat.

"A pain in the ass, Yesterday this man accused me of not being capable of running a company because, I'm black and a women" She parted in pure disgust.

"Is he dead yet?" Blaise and Faze said at the same time.

"One of the bodyguards your father assigned me killed him, Which wasn't needed. I'm always going to be doubted for my skin color and my gender. But all I can do is prove them wrong" She said and I nodded in agreement.

"I'm going to get started on dinner, since I know no one in this house can cook" She said in disappointment.

"So tell me, What trouble have you been getting in, Malva?" Hayley asked taking out chicken breast.

"The last thing I did, Was steal a car a week ago" I said quite proud in myself for not getting trouble this week.

"Still my little trouble maker, What about you Blaise?"