Chapter 29

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎. 5 months later.

A lot has happened since I found out I was pregnant. Blaise bought us a home which we moved into.
The house was very modern and I loved it.

It was sad to leave the team house, but I still had a room there with most of my clothing and bagels so it was fine.

We found out the baby gender.
FLASHBACK

"Ok, would you like to know the baby gender?" The doctor asked me and Blaise"

"Yes"
"No"

"Yes" I finalized letting Blaise win this time.

"You are having a baby boy" The doctor said.

"You owe me 100 right now" I smirked holding out my hand as Blaise pulled out his wallet and gave me my money.

We made a bet, but we both wanted a boy. I don't know why I just wanted a boy.

I just knew whatever gender the baby is he/she will be the Mafia leader if they want to of course.

FLASH BACK OVER:

Did I forget to mention months ago Blaise proposed to me, It was amazing.

Roll the clip 📸

FLASHBACK.

I was putting on my silk dress that showed my baby bump a bit, Blaise told me to meet him at Kate's. So I was on my way to Kate's once I arrived I was indulged into a hug by Kate.

Me and Kate caught up, I mostly told her that I was having a baby and she freaked out.

I then went into the back to find Blaise but instead I found a note, just great

"Feels like it was just yesterday when I fell in love with you"

The note made me tear up but I noticed a rose by it so I picked it up. Of course Blaise went out of the box. He does that a lot.

On the back of the note said something else.

Nightmares cure

Wait what the hell does that mean, then I had to think.

"Why were you up at 4:am anyways?" I pondered looking at the view of the town.

"insomnia"

"Forgot" Is all I said forgetting Blaise has Insomnia.

"Why were you watching Netflix at 4am?" He then asked. I mean it's no secret that I'm in therapy. Or have nightmares. Im just trying to get my mental health on track.

"Nightmare" I snapped out of my thoughts.

Ohh when Blaise basically kidnapped me into going on a hike.

I got in my car and drove to the destination of the hiking trail.

Once I got there I cursed under my breath. At the long way up. Like I'm pregnant and out of shape.

Once I walked up there, there was another note. And a rose with it.

"Your getting semi-close"

Hair on fire.

Hair on fire? I thought about it. And that was when I set Blaise hair on fire. We were in 6th grade he cut mine so I burnt his.

But there was this pond by the school he jumped in to set his hair out.
Hahah memories.

I then drove there wondering where this is going.