Chapter 24 real 2

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎

I opened my eyes, my eye sight was blurry, I sat up and looked around. My hands were tied and my neck was cramping.

I noticed a figure in a chair. Once my vision wasn't blurry it was a girl with long black raven hair and this bitch looked like me.

"Hello sister" The evil girl said grinning.

"Sister?" I asked not sure by what she mean.

"Ellova my wonderful mother, was also your mother dumb ass keep up" She said in a duh tone.

"I have a twin?" I said creeped out and amazed at the same time.

"Yes my name is Bella but we'll get to that when the time comes, look I don't want to hurt you nor reciprocate the feelings. There is a screen wall so you can't get out. But I'll untie you" She offered. I nodded.

When she came to untie me I kicked her in the stomach making her fall back.

"You didn't have to kidnap me to talk" I said rubbing my wrist.

"I see"

Once she did something and then she said she'll tell me the story.

"Bella Amara, our middle names come from our mother, Ellova our mother. She is alive and well actually she was looking for me but as so I'm not interested.
The hospital 19 years ago, Our father made a deal to take the baby which is you of course the child who had it all a sister a mother and a daddy, while I was alone on multiple occasions.
That's why I created the other side. "

My twin sister created the other side, She been the root to my problems.

"You one crazy ass bitch, how the fuck is it my fault you didn't grow up how you wanted to?" I asked crossing my arms.

"That's enough I'm done with you!! You living happily with the perfect boyfriend" She screamed at me.

"My life isn't perfect Bella! my best friend died of cancer, I almost died. I struggle with depression so bad that I was going to end it all! I was kidnapped at a young age. Bella I've been hurt multiple times. You only catch the good times. My older sister overshadow me in everything I do. I have a pretty shitty life, but do you see me running around being a bitch?" I exploded at her.

"I hate you!" She screamed at men before throwing a knife might I add very weakly. I easily caught the knife and kept it just in case.

"Girls , girls calm down" A young women came down. That was my mother,

"Ellova" I said I'm disbelief.

"Malva" she also said in disbelief, then she looked at Bella in disgust and I finally got it.

Bella resent me because Ellova has never been proud of her. Like me and Freya.

" you gotta admit when I shot your father that was a clean shot" Bella said proud of herself .

"Bella get your sister out of the cage! I hate it when you do that" Ellova said opening the cage. I walked out soon to be indulged in a hug by my birth mother.

"I'm sorry about Bella, your father the other side all that shit I'm sorry" She apologized.

Suddenly there was a thump on the floor and Ellova was on the floor, I turned around to see Bella smirking.

Never thought I would fight in skinny jeans against my twin sister.

She ran up to me, as I quickly dodged and kneeing her in the stomach making her weak for a few seconds. Using that I smacked her in the head with a metal thing. but this bitch still was good. What the hell is she made of.

I knew only one of us would get out of this fight alive.

"Bella, I don't want to kill you please just give up and get some help" I said round house kicking her in the upper chest.

"I can't" Was all she said.

FLASH BACK 19 years ago
POV: narrative.

As Ellova was going into labor, early with chances of complications.
Ellova pushed out Malva first. As she screamed to the horrible pain. Ellova thought that was it, the nurse yelled "One more!" She said. By then Malva was already gone with Chuck and Celiac.
Once Ellova pushed out her other child. She named her Bella as she knew she was an unfit mother. Ellova knew there was no way she could take care of a child. As Ellova looked down at Bella she smiled at her. Ellova then decided to keep her.

Ellova then raised Bella into Ellova and noticed Bella had an obsession with Malva. That's when the other side was formed.

FLASHBACK OVER

Blaise

48 hours, 2880 minutes, 172800 seconds. My Malvas been missing.

I've been searching non-stop. She's been gone. There no way she would've ran away. She could be missing but who would take her.

Malva wasn't one to just disappear.

"We have a lead" Maya said jogging in with a paper.

Everyone was I here waiting for the update.

"Chuck did Ellova carry twins?"

I watched chuck face morphed to horror once she asked the question.

"Well what the hell is it?" I asked impatiently.

"Ellova has twins, I'm believing the other twin had a motive against Malva" Maya explained which made sense.

MALVA

I was on the floor defenseless as Bella shot me in the leg, now this crazy bitch was trying to strangle me.

As I felt my throat closing up I need her in her private part, I know low blow.
Once she was off of me I reached for the gun but she grabbed my wrist. I reached higher, I ended up elbowing her in the gut.

I quickly grabbed the gun and got up so she was know defensives.

"Your my twin sister, I might not know you. And you might be a crazy bitch but I still adore you. Because your my twin sister. I will forever cherish that" I said before pulling the trigger.

It's never been that hard to pull the trigger. But it was all over every thing was over. No more other side. Everything was over.

I heard groaning beside me and I limped over there due to my injured leg.

"Ellova?" I asked looking at her. Thankfully she just knocked her out.

I was sitting on the back wall before I took off my shirt which leaving me in a tank top. I tied the shirt tightly around my leg before looking for a outing.

There was a window so I walked over there and pushed at the window. It didn't work so I took the metal thing and smashed the window.

Once it broke I looked out to see nothing but land.

I looked back to see Ellova gone.

I quickly pushed myself out the window but I also hurt my leg even more, So had scratches bruises from this.

I was walking down the road for three hours while my legs felt like jelly , I kept walking into I got to the hospital. I clasped in the hospital waiting room.