Chapter eleven

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎

I was awoken by the sound of a sob, I hate crying people. Especially if they are awaking me from my deep slumber. I turned around to the cold side of my pillow but no I heard more sobs.

I got up and went into my bathroom, Changing into a red hoodie and black sweat pants.

I looked to see everyone grieving in tears with a sad expression on there face. Only the closet recruits were down here, the hell is going on? I turned to my father to see a tear fall from his eye, I never seen my dad cry really. He cleared his throat turning his head so that I couldn't see his face anymore.

I looked to see Blaise there with a remorse expression he looked down at his watch, his curls covering his face, I looked over to Faze and he was looking regretful.

"Uh- what happened?" I stuttered out. My dad looked up and gave me a sad smile.

"I woke up this morning-a-and your mother was there dead, blood everywhere. Cuts and slits in he-" My father zoned out.

"Stop" I gulped out. I couldn't cry. I mean was the fact that she died sad? No. The fact that I was loosing someone else in my life? Yes.

I was losing everything, I was slowly losing everyone I loved. I lost the women who taught me independence at one point.

I quickly gathered myself, before turning back to the group with a fake smile.

"Ok I'll arrange the funeral, this Sunday. Be ready the dress code is all gold being my mother favorite color. Blaise take care of the Mafia. I need no disturbance" I said shocking everyone on how calm I'm being. Into I got into my room, I went inside my bathroom and let out a soft sob. God why am I crying for a women who hated me?

All she did was teach me to be a bitch.

Why was everything falling apart. Until there was a hard knock on my door, I quickly put my eye drops in and my glasses, Yes I have glasses mainly because my sight isn't the best but other times I wear contacts.

I opened the door to see Blaise, "what" I asked in a bored tone.

" You alright?" Blaise asked as he pushed his lose black curls out his face

"Yeah I'm fine" I said stepping aside letting him in, he seemed surprised at first before taking a seat on the edge of my bed.

"You were crying" Blaise said more to himself then me, I awkwardly stood there. "Blaise" I irritated replied, "Hmmm" he replied with the sound that he is listening.

"Get the hell out of my room Blaise" I said face palming at the fact I let him inside. "Are you okay?" Blaise asked in a demanding tone, getting up from the bed and walking closer to me. I backed away as he took another step into my back was against the wall.

"Do you think I'm okay? My mother was murdered." I breathed out as our bodies was pressed together.
"Talk to me." He stubbornly said, as much as I hate this. Blaise knew how me and mother was close then a bumpy road. Our relationship was Bi-polar in many ways.

Blaise is the last person I would want to talk to. Yet he's the only one who came to check up on me..

I bit my lip to stop the tears from falling, I took off my glasses seeing my eyes were burning. "Ya know, as much as we try to kill each other, You're the only one who worries if i'm ok" I started sliding down the wall. Blaise taking the hint and sat beside me.

"Just cause I hurt you physically doesn't mean I want you to be hurt mentally." To some that might sound hell weird. But I mean it's Blaise.

"Everyone want's the girl who puts on a fake smile and acts strong while in the inside I feel like I'm dying. My mother's dead, Toby's dead, I'm close to death. I feel like screaming because I have no one. My father just cares about the mafia and freya, Freya is gone making a life for herself, and I'm glad she has a life." I leaned my head on the wall looking up admiring the chandelier in my room.