Chapter seven

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎

I was sitting at my desk, which is across from Blaises, Where he was filling out paperwork. I was trying to find a way to bring up Sasha.

"Odaver" I said gaining his attention, he took off his work glasses letting me know I have his full attention.

"Sasha is the mole" I spoke bluntly. Blaise got up from his desk and closed the door. "You know this how?"

"I caught her sneaking around by my father room, and the safe was cracked it's obvious " I said in a duh tone.

"Then we double play her, She thinks the ahead. When we really are. We also need to get her out the house. Fake mission or something" Blaise said and I nodded in agreement into my father barged in.

"Freya is pregnant!" My father roared. I stood up showing dominance "lower your tone" I said professionally.

"Well she's awake and she's already booked her flight convince her to stay" My father pleaded.

"No! That child do not need to be involved with the Mafia matter of fact I booked her plane ticket. Freya has protection and a life in California"

"That's your problem always getting rid of your sister"

"Your being selfish I'm thinking about her kid. Freya always wanted a normal life as you tried to push the mafia life on her"

"I need at least one stable child here! She can control you malva. You don't realize how much your dumbass actions effects us. You don't realize how much it is on me and your mother. So I apologize for wanting my only good daughter to stay." I gulped back the tears threatening to fall.

"I'm sorry." It came out as barely a whisper but I left the room before tears fell. I went to the bathroom and freshened up. I stared at myself in the mirror.

Fuck you.

I called a meeting with the team. I walked into the conference room as the room fell silent I took a seat at the head of the table.

"Sasha we are sending you on a cruise, Try and find out personal information about the other side. There's a guy. 30 year old male, around 6 foot has black hair with streaks of grey and hell be wearing a suit. Seduce him and get the flash drive he keeps embroidered in his wallet." I said simply watching her face turn panic quickly masked by a relaxed face.

"Ok" was all she uttered out.

"I want you to leave and pack thank you" I simply said, watching as she scurried out.

One of my personal messengers came in and whispered "The other side is expecting you at warehouse o3 they said come alone or Freya and the baby won't be so luck" With that he left

Leaving me to act impulsively, I immediately stood up called my top guards to watch Over Freya allow now one in the room including a doctor.

I didn't care if it was a suicide mission or not. Not like anyone really cares if I die or live.

I ran upstairs to my room and changed into a black tank top with jeans.

I heard a knock and muttered a come in to see Blaise. He looked pissed like usual. This time I ain't even do anything.

"What the hell was that about?" He questioned more like demanded while I just clipped my thigh holster on.

"I have to go" I said trying to leave but he caught my arm. I snatched my arm back from him giving him a warning glare which he took like a grain of salt.

"Malva" Blaise said in a warning tone. He grabbed my arm again. Jeez personal space much?

"Blaise" I said completing the stare he was giving me. "Let go of me Blaise" I said struggling out of his grip.