Chapter 18 Vegas1

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎

4:00Am

Today was the day before the Mafia Awards, Were they give out awards to different Mafia's of course no weapons allowed. It's supposed to be clean and genuine. After I packed my bags I rushed down stairs to the office to make the private plane seating chart.

- = Window

+= end seat.

Faze + Chuck-

Once I finished the seating chart. I took a moment to drink some coffee. After that I woke everyone in the house up. During these moments I was always ready and on time.

"Ok people we have to be in the air in 30 minutes so hurry up!" I yelled at the people who were taking there sweet time.

"Stop yelling" Blaise said coming down stairs while rubbing his eyes, I could tell he was still sleepy like everyone else.

"We'll get your ass in the car" I resorted back. After a while everyone was in the car. On the way to the private plane I made reservations for.

Of course since I have to make sure we were all together I made a seating chart. It was originally my father idea so I just took it.

Once everyone was ready and boarded the plane took off. I was in the window seat beside Blaise. Why was I sitting next to him. Faze said something about leaders sitting in front so if there was plane accident or something. I don't know.

"What are you doing?" I asked Blaise getting all up in his personal space. Well that's what happened when I'm bored.

"Amara back up" He said leaning to the side.

"I hate boring people on planes" I said taking out my phone and dialing Freya number.

She had to stay with the baby and everything, and my father being over protective of Freya like he is. He left our top notch security with her.

"Hey baby sis" Freya spoke into the phone.
"What are you doing?"
"Trying to get this thing out of me"
"Why! I want to be out there when my Niece Is born" I said happy she was having a girl.
"Fine, how is your feature baby daddy doing" She asked loudly in the phone making Blaise look at me weirdly.

"Caspain?" I asked not sure where this going.

"No you silly BLAISE, oh don't you love his curly hair so-" I hung up before she could finish. Pretty sure Blaise heard that whole thing to.

"I always knew you loved my curly hair" Blaise said turning the page of his book,

"I don't, that was Freya. By the way you use to much product" I said sheepishly smiling as Blaise dramatic gasp and put his hand over his heart.

"I have you know that my hair is amazing, Not like your nest of weeds" He insulted making me know gasp dramatically.

"My hair is amazing seeing the same one who is-" I started but soon cut off by Faze.

"Hush you children I'm trying to watch Gossip girl" He said shushing us. Making me laugh at the fact a 40 year old something man watches gossip girl.

The rest of the Plane ride, Blaise surprisingly allowed me to lay on his shoulder as I took a nap.

"Tesoro" I heard as I felt a hand brush my hair behind my ear.

I slowly opened my eyes to be met with a bright light making me groan. But suddenly jolting up .

I looked at Blaise to see a little wet spot on his shoulder.

"Sorry" I said wiping the side of my mouth and fixing my hair.