Chapter four

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎ (TW: Eating disorder)

I watched as my best friend became pale as he desiccated right before me. I watched as my best friend died in my arms.

"Toby! please dont do this to me I cannot take this, I can't do this without you" I sobbed into his chest as I heard his heart beat slow.

"Sometimes you meet a person and you just click- Your happy, comfortable with them, and I love you Mal" Was his last breathing words before he was gone.

"I love you to" I whispered at the last moment.

Toby body suddenly lifted and was gone as the whole room turned black I sobbed hugging myself.

I jolted up in tears as my cheeks were cold and wet, I was sweating and my body was stiff, I got up, and entered the bathroom where I took a quick shower then looking at the time.

I changed into black and grey patches, jeans with a black crop top and I got my gold watch and my rings, I put on my sneakers before going down stairs and seeing Blaise and the new recruits sitting there.

"Morning Malva" Liliac softly said.

"Morning hoe's" I said saluting them.

I then got a text on my phone seeing it was Kate, Kate is my grandmother. She owns a bakery and we have a close relationship, Kate was aware of the Mafia shit , That's how her bakery is bought and paid for.

"Hey baby can you and some of your friends help me down at the shop, I have a quick doctors appointment"

"Of course Kate, is everything okay?"

" Yes honey I'm just getting old. Waiting for my time"

"Kate don't say that you're one of the most healthiest people I know"

"Please?" She asked.

"Of course I would"

I hung up and looked up at the group to see them already staring at me.

"Blaise, Ell and ice we are going to Kate's" I said as Ell smiled happily and Ice just groaned along with Blaise.

"What about me?" Sasha asked. "What about you?" I said confused.

"I want to go"

"Look. I mean this in the nicest way possible, I don't like you. I keep it professional but we have nothing to discuss. Brady, Liliac and the other guy whom I forgot name. You should train while we are gone for upcoming shit." With that I went outside realizing I haven't seen my mother in awhile.

I went into my mothers greenhouse and took a seat on the bench.

"You're getting fatter" She said simply watering her flowers.

"And you're getting older I see wrinkles" I chuckle.

"The ball is coming up, Me and your father are arranging for you and Blaise to go"

"Yeah, not happening" I stated getting off the bench "you spoiled little girl" My mother the wicked witch said.

"Le-" I started but soon cut off by my mother "You grew up with everything, clothing, money, training and your still ungrateful"

"I didn't grow up with the love and comfort I needed, no one knows what happened when I was kidnapped. Mom I have to deal with tob-" I started but cut off by a hand to my face and a light stinging. Her sharp finger nails dug into my skin.

I closed my eyes trying to calm down, I had to understand that she was still my mother so I just went over to walk away

I let the guys know I'm going ahead, I walked off. I got in my red Cadillac, and I zoomed off. Into the next country. Jamming to spice girls I made it to my destination. KATES