Chapter 23 real 1

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎. One month later

Things been going smoothly, Freya could give birth at any moment. Me and Blaise been good.

The other side been quite which was worrying. Today I wanted to just hangout with Blaise mostly.

I woke up and noticed Blaise beside me, Thinking I probably shouldn't wake him up, I pecked his cheek before getting up and ready.

I took a long hot shower, for the purposes of needing to relax more.
Once I stepped into my room wearing a black leather skirt and a black cropped sweater.

"You got up?" Blaise mumbled slightly hoarse.

"Yeah, you need to get up to" I chucked a pillow at him.

"No" Blaise said turning back on the bed. I think he likes my bed better than his own. It's always hard getting him out of bed.

"Blaise get the hell up" I whined before Blaise grabbed my waist pulling me back down on the bed. Best part yet I'm now trapped.

"I'm going back to sleep, you should to" Blaise mumbled in the crock of my neck.

"No because we have a meeting" I said of a sudden becoming the strict one.

"Fine" Blaise said releasing me, As Blaise was going in for a kiss. I blocked him with my hand.

"Morning breath" I said in all seriousness.

Blaise got up before mumbling something about shitty mornings.

I went downstairs being the first one down stairs, I got my coffee and sat on the counter. As you know I don't believe in chairs.

Blaise was soon to come in his boss outfit.

"You look nice" I said ruffling his wet hair

"diventi più bella ogni giorno" Blaise said before leaning in for a kiss. I positioned my arms around his neck as, Blaise positioned himself between my legs gripping my waist.

"Blaise we are in the kitchen" I reminded him, As he trailed kisses around my jaw.

"Ewww kitchen porn, featuring my son" Faze said covering his eyes

I turned my head to the side, Feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Oh shut the hell up" Blaise said stepping back.

I haven't really talked to my father since the accident I guess.

Just my luck my father walked in.

"What happened here" My father asked looking at my flustered face and Faze traumatized eyes.

"They were going to do it" Faze said pointing at us.