Chapter thirteen

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎

Today I have a full day, meaning no time to fuck around. This morning I woke up in a puddle of sweat, from my night mare. But I did what I usually do when I have a dream.

I took my shower, washed my hair, which was messy and I changed into leggings and a light blue sweatshirt that says love in German. I put on my light blue and black Jordan 1s.

I walked down stairs to see the guys including my dad and Faze.

"I told you she was serious about dirty dancing" Faze said before drinking his coffee.

"I am" I said getting a bagel and eating it while sitting on the counter.

"Why does everyone make a big deal about the things I decide to do" I said eating a piece of my bagel. "I mean freya was literally leaked and got no shit for that."

"because your only 19" Father said, I still don't get his point.

"Yeah and your 60 something your point is..."

"Freya is coming down for the ball" He said making me groan. Me and Freya didn't end on good terms.

"Father wanna go dress shopping with me later" I asked eating a piece of my bagel. After our little quality time moment I decided why not ask him if he wanted to do something together.

"No, Blaise go dress shopping with her" My father said, Blaise looked up wide-eyed remembering how we got arrested for fighting. I sighed disappointingly. Once again I feel like he's bailing on me.

"Hell no, she take to long an I ain't got time for that, Dad you go shopping with her" Blaise said before looking at Faze. Faze eyes widened as he paused with a mouth of chocolate cereal.

Then Caspain came down stairs making me smile. He smiled back in acknowledgment of me. He came and kissed my cheek leaving me and everyone flabbergasted. "Hey malva." Okay... odd.

"Hey are you free today?" I asked taking a bite of my bagel.

He glanced at his silver shinning watch. "Not anymore... wassup?"

"I need to go shopping for the ball and I'd prefer if you went with me."

"Sure when?" He said surprising all of us.

"Around 6, dad I need one of your credit cards" I said eating a piece of my bagel, Father looked mad when he turned around.

"What happened to the one I bought you 2 months ago" father said, making me remember my huge purchase.

"I maybe sorta bought a couple pairs of shoes, then I bought me a new knife set, then a couple of guns, oh different thigh holsters" I listed off.

"Malva no" He simply said, grabbing a orange juice. "Today I'm taking you to open your own bank account" He said making me shrug.

When everyone left the room I was finally able to relax. Well everyone but Blaise. "So..." he lead on as he came around the counter. "You and the recruit?"

"His name is Caspian and mind your business."

When I would get my pay checks I'll put them on one of my father many cards and keep it, but I guess that stopes not.

I went outside to be met with my personal driver Vincent. I got inside the limo and bored waited into we arrived at the therapy place.

Once we arrived I got out to meet with Kathrine. I walked into the office and dropped in the couch propping my legs up and laying down.

Then a dark skinned lady walked in with amazing curlers that looked oily. Her office was pretty, it was silk everywhere silk rugs, silk chair covers. The couch was a nice fabric to.

"My name is Katherine, call me Kat, I work for the IGM mafia as a therapist what ever you say will not leave this room" She said as her calm voice calmed me.

"Start from your first mental break down and how did you handle it" Kat said getting comfortable in her seat.

I thought back into I found the perfect one.

"I was 10, Blaise. Aka the asshole I despise I think, I mean we have hated each other since we were little. Wait did I ever tell you that fucker cut my hair. Not the point.
So he cut all my Bratz dolls exclusive collection heads off. So I um... let's just say he has a scar" I finished up.

"I'm predicting there was some sexual tension between you and Blaise, the way you talk about him I sense awkward tension"

I thought back then the only thing I could find was the dance that day.

"No" I straight up lied.

"Tell me, everything that bothers you" She said which was a mistake.

"1. I hate people who slut shame, that is just annoying. 2. I hate racist people like the fuck every are people at the end of the day. 3. I despise people who are all talk no bite. 4. I hate messes. 5. I hate the color green it's disturbing. 6. I hate people who eats my bagels. 7. I recently developed a hate to home-wreckers probably because I watched to much jerry springer.

8. Absolutely hate one sided relationships. 9, I hate when only a guy gets to be possessive but when a girl does it she's fucking insecure. 10. I hate cats, they cute but they evil. 11. I hate when I cry. 12. I hate when a slushy gets watered down, 13. I hate Blaise., 14. I hate when people cry, like what do I do. Give you a tissue?" I finished all in one breath.

"Well I see you hate a lot of things, so tell me Malva what do you love?" She asked taking note of everything I just said. I thought for a moment. What do I love.

"1. I love me.. sometimes I guess, 2. My father sorta and my sister. 3. Shopping. 4 My dead best friend. That's it" I say shrugging.

"Malva, do you think you have a anger problem?"

"I don't know you the therapist" I said shrugging.

"I think you need to breath before you get anger, ask your self. Why am I mad. So what pissed you off completely and what was the reason?" She asked and I thought about it.

Then I told her, and she told me to try this method.

"Call me when you need to rant or randomly meet me here at the office" she dismissed. I smiled before I left and went to my house.

I changed into a sports bra with a oversize jacket with matching leggings.

I went it Maya room and she was dressed. She left.

When we arrived to the dance class, me and Maya were partners.

After I met caspain at the mall so I could find the perfect dress. I might have to get it ta